Help with bettering mechs

Corvus

Question

I need help with bettering my mech 

I used to be in rank 15 almost 14 but have been dropping alot lately.

This is my mech

Screenshot_20220126-132114.thumb.png.077f46324df083709000fb3c3628d900.png

This is my inventory

Screenshot_20220126-132218.thumb.png.c999de7268009170bb3c121c2d85ea45.pngScreenshot_20220126-132236.thumb.png.fc19766efb6fac44b123b11922732854.png

So yeah I need tips and advice on how to make my mechs better, if you wanna see the second one just ask

2 answers to this question

You have a reasonably good mech for your rank, but the major flaw with your mech is that it is not focusing on a single type. What I would suggest is to try and get a Magma Recoiler to replace the Backbreaker and Annihilation, and add them to your second mech, hence making it physical. Another thing to note is that Zarkares while being a good torso is simply too heavy, although good at your rank, is not so reliable in the long term, so the most viable solution is to replace it with a Windigo as soon as possible. Also, what is your first mech's drone? I can't seem to see one. The legs of your mech are pretty heavy too, so if you happen to find Massive Stone Feet, get them replaced immediately. 
Overall, you have a decent mech for your rank, and my biggest criticism to you is to mainly focus on one type when constructing mechs. 🙃

17 minutes ago, Lifeblood Deep said:

You have a reasonably good mech for your rank, but the major flaw with your mech is that it is not focusing on a single type. What I would suggest is to try and get a Magma Recoiler to replace the Backbreaker and Annihilation, and add them to your second mech, hence making it physical. Another thing to note is that Zarkares while being a good torso is simply too heavy, although good at your rank, is not so reliable in the long term, so the most viable solution is to replace it with a Windigo as soon as possible. Also, what is your first mech's drone? I can't seem to see one. The legs of your mech are pretty heavy too, so if you happen to find Massive Stone Feet, get them replaced immediately. 
Overall, you have a decent mech for your rank, and my biggest criticism to you is to mainly focus on one type when constructing mechs. 🙃

Ty bruv, it doesn't have a drone cus I don't have any heat drone, I'm grinding tokens to buy either an offer or done premium packs