Help

Yuki_20

Question

There was the button which constituted a robot without a mission containing it, and pushing the positive button (button moving to a shop), and there being a present mark, and there being a box maintained inside, and pushing the upgrading with the state that it was, and a slot upgrading it with MAX and all took off the first robot and closed application and I was able to log in when I rebooted, but I froze and did not move afterwards.

Edited by Yukiya18 (see edit history)

6 answers to this question

By the carrying, how do you update it?

Though I started application at the same time because there were me, carrying two, still I was not able to go ahead. (after all this is because the first robot excluded it.)

I opened up application with two cell-phones at the same time and continued it, and an account was able to restore when I continued it.

1A2FA926-4F1A-4511-B1EC-24337EFE954D.png

There is a button constituting a robot without a mission containing it, and pushing the positive button (button moving to a shop), and there being a present mark, and there being a box maintained inside, and pushing the upgrading with the state that it was, and a slot upgrading it with MAX and all takes off the first robot and closes application and I was able to log in when I reboot, but am to freeze, and not to have moved afterwards.