Special offer

Styre

Question

6 answers to this question

If I had the same amount of tokens I would save more for a 3k offer because, considering you are level 145 you probaly already have myth torsos so, I dont know... It has a lot of silver coins tho

4 minutes ago, roxx4ne said:

If I had the same amount of tokens I would save more for a 3k offer because, considering you are level 145 you probaly already have myth torsos so, I dont know... It has a lot of silver coins tho

tokesn.PNG.5553cc8ce84ba708375d4860dcb2a3aa.PNG

This is a 3k offer some days ago and this is what you should go for, I mean, just look the difference between that offer and this one

38 minutes ago, roxx4ne said:

This is a 3k offer some days ago and this is what you should go for, I mean, just look the difference between that offer and this one

Oh I see, thank you ^^

5 hours ago, roxx4ne said:

That's a bad example, Since that was the black friday sale