Modules

2 minutes ago, TritiumThermonuclearBomb said:

Use the Quad on my phys?

no, your ene needs it more than phys

a bit tip: if you fight with dual savagery, stay in range 2 or 3(use night eagle+mergy or nightfall+shutdown), with decent heat, stay in range 2 or 1( depends on whether the opponent has flaming hammer, heat bomb), with hugger, it will be different, you must stay in range 4-5

don't waste your special items or weapon uses too much, they can counter you in every time

Hcaptcha scam

On 11/13/2021 at 12:42 AM, SC2A said:

no, your ene needs it more than phys

a bit tip: if you fight with dual savagery, stay in range 2 or 3(use night eagle+mergy or nightfall+shutdown), with decent heat, stay in range 2 or 1( depends on whether the opponent has flaming hammer, heat bomb), with hugger, it will be different, you must stay in range 4-5

don't waste your special items or weapon uses too much, they can counter you in every time

Another question, how do people get fortune boxes daily without farming?

57 minutes ago, TritiumThermonuclearBomb said:

Yes but I didn't think I could get one every day

no, every 10 boxes is granted but it does require to max arena shop as SC2A showed. Only then will get faster the F.B. The rest is normally farming for them and that does not mean will get them. All depend of people accounts might say because some get many and others very few.

image.thumb.png.87f3690b6c486e9f6c83f2d028b50d17.png

54 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

no, every 10 boxes is granted but it does require to max arena shop as SC2A showed. Only then will get faster the F.B. The rest is normally farming for them and that does not mean will get them. All depend of people accounts might say because some get many and others very few.

image.thumb.png.87f3690b6c486e9f6c83f2d028b50d17.png

Where do you farm yours?