Games down, we're rubbish.... Give us your money lol

Scourge

Hello all, 

Been back a little while. The game has actually got worse! Who'd of thought it!!!! Yeah I did! 

Games been down for hours today and yesterday.... How do they repay us? Why don't you spend some real cash even though the world is in a pandemic and people are dying! 

Also they can't even get the picture right on the deal! 

Gatso you should be ashamed! You've actually made the game worse! 

Screenshot_20210321_120439_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

• Administrators

Something went wrong with the previous sale offer leading to downtime - apparently this happened before in the past with Tacticsoft, I need to figure out what happened, it was pretty much the same with a minor value change of one we already did, so I am a little puzzled.

Sorry for the inconvenience. 😕

In better news, you don't have to spend real cash during the pandemic! There's an X button 🙂

@Alexander Think you've missed the point. As a business you have let your customers down. Instead of running with your ridiculously over priced offer, I'd of dropped something the players and your customers want! Not a deal to make you and the other developers money! You just keep letting us down again and again. I am not the only player that feels this way! I just don't ass kiss like most of the people that reply to this will! 

Maybe a weapon for tokens deal would of been more appropriate? But hey just my opinion! 

Wait for the ass kissers to wade in! 

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Junky said:

@Alexander Think you've missed the point. As a business you have let your customers down. Instead of running with your ridiculously over priced offer, I'd of dropped something the players and your customers want! Not a deal to make you and the other developers money! You just keep letting us down again and again. I am not the only player that feels this way! I just don't ass kiss like most of the people that reply to this will! 

Maybe a weapon for tokens deal would of been more appropriate? But hey just my opinion! 

Wait for the ass kissers to wade in! 

Honestly, I think others aren't ass-kissing but just being reasonable.

Downtimes happen - we've decreased the amount of them significantly and are working on decreasing them more. One happening yesterday was bad coincidence but  the game was very stable for weeks and weeks before that, this isn't the first time an offer has lead to a short downtime either apparently. We'll figure out why. 

This is a pretty good deal for any vet - offering about the same tokens you'd usually get, in addition to two really good modules. Paying customers (and we do have them during the pandemic) got a great chance to get more bang for their buck here. I don't think we should take the pandemic into account - many people are bored and looking for things to do, people can make their own decisions as to what they can afford. 

I think our customers are pretty happy with this deal, the other one would have been nice as well, but we hadn't done a real money one for a while anyway - it was planned for next week but we had to shove it forwards a bit as the planned one didn't work and a lot of customers are looking for a way to efficiently spend. 

We've given tons of free stuff and great token deals last few weeks, way better than Tacticsoft's, looking statistically. We're currently offering better stability, more free stuff and better deals than TS did, I hate to tell you, but if you expect better, you're probably out of luck. (except for stability - we're still improving that more)

@Alexander as a vet of the game in a clan full of other vets I can confirm you are wrong with your assumption. A good developer will notify their players and run planned downtime. Other games do it regularly and don't have anywhere near as much as yours! They also don't cost as much as yours, another sad irony! I've never seem any of your compensation as I left the forums, the majority of other players not in the forum won't see these 'benefits' either. 

I have the facility to spend money and am definitely not a free to play player, another wrong assumption. I have and continue to spend money on the game, mainly for my sons sake who plays my account when I invetably get bored of its and you the developers antics.

Your reply shows ignorance and disdain rather than acknowledgement of a veteran players concern, trying to condone your actions is pretty poor. 

Yes people are bored and need distractions during a national pandemic, rather than trying to profit from that financially why don't you try to profit by making the game more enjoyable and introducing new items to disrupt the top down money spenders mentality? 

Myself and the majority of my clan could buy our way to the top, but choose not to because of the aforementioned reasons! 

Having spoken to your top spender Mr Money Bags himself Clevername, I can confidently say I earn similar if not more money, however unlike him I'm not prepared to spend that amount in your game! 

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Junky said:

@Alexander as a vet of the game in a clan full of other vets I can confirm you are wrong with your assumption. A good developer will notify their players and run planned downtime. Other games do it regularly and don't have anywhere near as much as yours! They also don't cost as much as yours, another sad irony! I've never seem any of your compensation as I left the forums, the majority of other players not in the forum won't see these 'benefits' either. 

I have the facility to spend money and am definitely not a free to play player, another wrong assumption. I have and continue to spend money on the game, mainly for my sons sake who plays my account when I invetably get bored of its and you the developers antics.

Your reply shows ignorance and disdain rather than acknowledgement of a veteran players concern, trying to condone your actions is pretty poor. 

Yes people are bored and need distractions during a national pandemic, rather than trying to profit from that financially why don't you try to profit by making the game more enjoyable and introducing new items to disrupt the top down money spenders mentality? 

Myself and the majority of my clan could buy our way to the top, but choose not to because of the aforementioned reasons! 

Having spoken to your top spender Mr Money Bags himself Clevername, I can confidently say I earn similar if not more money, however unlike him I'm not prepared to spend that amount in your game! 

Due respect, we don't need planned downtime. The game just isn't as stable as we'd like. We've been improving that, but we can't just wave a wand and delete 3 years of issues causing downtime. We've made big strides and will make more. 

The game is, thankfully, free. There's no compensation - TS never did it, we don't because it causes a ton of issues (e.g. desktop players cant get it anymore, sadly). Instead we just reduce the issue and offer good ingame events instead. 🙂

Nobody assumed you don't spend. 

If you think explaining our position and what we've changed is showing disdain and ignorance, I think it's pointless to continue this argument (or, in fact, this topic). 

Thankfully the game is free, so you can (and should) not spend a penny you don't feel you're getting your value for. I'd rather have happy non-spenders than unhappy spenders 🙂