Rank 12!!!

WhySoS1r1os

20 hours ago, Resh said:

if it took you 6 years to reach R12 then you gotta change something man 😭

Well it's bc I wasnt active alot and I was spending all my tokens on premium boxs, not crafting power kits and just using the legendary items I got as food for myths I even got rid of a magma blast once not realizing it was op

3 minutes ago, WhySoS1r1os said:

Well it's bc I wasnt active alot and I was spending all my tokens on premium boxs, not crafting power kits and just using the legendary items I got as food for myths I even got rid of a magma blast once not realizing it was op

Can you show your mech, please? 

48 minutes ago, collapsed. said:

arena is easy for p2w. but harder for f2p players

Not really.... You just have to know how to play. Coming into the game for the 1st time ever is like a baby coming into the world, per say.  You don't know s41t. So, everything is hard. You are learning as you play. Some may help some may not. That why it takes longer now.  If I wanted to, I be at 12 right now, if was playing 24/7.

3 hours ago, JamAnime said:

Not really.... You just have to know how to play. Coming into the game for the 1st time ever is like a baby coming into the world, per say.  You don't know s41t. So, everything is hard. You are learning as you play. Some may help some may not. That why it takes longer now.  If I wanted to, I be at 12 right now, if was playing 24/7.

smurfs:

18 minutes ago, collapsed. said:

but im not sure how you can skip smurfs

Certain hours when they're most empty.

HeathX and Golden Paladin are Romanian, so check the time you might see them. "riyady" is set on Pakistan, not sure if it's a VPN.  There's a clan full of Chinese smurfs, so count that as well. The rest (excluding those who are still suck at R16 but has good-looking mechs) are manageable by going out of range. Have no clue where Vincenzo lives though.

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

3 hours ago, GoldenTX said:

Certain hours when they're most empty.

HeathX and Golden Paladin are Romanian, so check the time you might see them. "riyady" is set on Pakistan, not sure if it's a VPN.  There's a clan full of Chinese smurfs, so count that as well. The rest (excluding those who are still suck at R16 but has good-looking mechs) are manageable by going out of range. Have no clue where Vincenzo lives though.

and what about other smurfs.

10 minutes ago, collapsed. said:

and what about other smurfs.

I assume that wasn't enough for you.

The other smurfs are most likely rando(s), As there's only two big/full smurf clans. Most of them are prone to being destroyed either by heatbomb + any boiler build and/or energy builds that has EMP. Other than that, we are going back to:

17 minutes ago, GoldenTX said:

The rest (excluding those who are still suck at R16 but has good-looking mechs) are manageable by going out of range

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8