Offer

WhySoS1r1os

Question

11 answers to this question

14 hours ago, SettlemenT said:

Seeing all the goodies you got now i kinda wanna buy it too, but nah i gotta wait for the 3k one with quad core

Lol I think that offer is one of the best bc of the premium packs If you have 1000 clan coins saved already u can get 26 premium packs for 4000 plus u get 2500 arena coins 

2 minutes ago, GoldenTX said:

5 October is the next 3k offer but I'm not sure if it's gonna have the QCB.

is there a pattern on the offer dates like every x weeks? I'd really like it not to be QCB yet (with my calculations, can only reach like 1.8k by then T-T)

I am Senko the antipathic fox

22 minutes ago, Senkowo said:

is there a pattern on the offer dates like every x weeks? I'd really like it not to be QCB yet (with my calculations, can only reach like 1.8k by then T-T)

I do have the schedule that's kind of only accessible for certain members, but I'll screenshot it and pm you of you want.

And about the pattern, the 3k offer has AT LEAST 2 QCB 3k offers in one year, and AT LEAST 2 OP 3k offers in one year. The others could be just random premiums or legendary versions of OP or QCB.

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

there is not real schedule. The only one close to be known it is the 4k around the 17 of every month. The rest change as surprise said by CEO when took over. Now, I have my doubt the quad will be next because we got it early this month. Maybe overload preventor cooling/regen unit. If not the cooling/regen then maybe will be the PHYS Shield Platinum Fortress the yellow one. 

38 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

there is not real schedule. The only one close to be known it is the 4k around the 17 of every month. The rest change as surprise said by CEO when took over. Now, I have my doubt the quad will be next because we got it early this month. Maybe overload preventor cooling/regen unit. If not the cooling/regen then maybe will be the PHYS Shield Platinum Fortress the yellow one. 

OKI can you respond or even look at my pm for once? I have something to say there.

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

Haha I remember having the plat fort, I was so happy to have all three of them (then some guy who stole my acc used it and other Legendaries to make myth desolations lol), but I got a mighty protector soon after at least

I am Senko the antipathic fox