Disable base

EntyDani

Question

4 answers to this question

Good evening Dalek, I know that the base has its functions but what I want is simply with the amount of coins that I carry I would like to use them only for boxes and I know that the boxes are in the base So I want to disable it to get the Boxes normally since the time given for certain quantities of box, for me from my perspective it is not very pleasant 

Is this EntitledDani or EntyDani? No such thing is possible, sorry, Resh has already told you base deactivation is not possible in the discord, Jam has already told you here. Marija already said "no, base deactivation is no longer supported" there is barely any point in making a request like this.

Even though base is only good later on when you spent an uncountable amount of coins, or even tokens, you'd still get your coins worth with guaranteed epics, or chances of legendaries, instead of boxes that only up to epics.

Also, the higher your rank is, the more expensive the boxes are gonna be, so you'll get less silver boxes the more you progress, which can be bad since transformation requires a lot in the late game.

34 minutes ago, EntyDani said:

Good evening Dalek, I know that the base has its functions but what I want is simply with the amount of coins that I carry I would like to use them only for boxes and I know that the boxes are in the base So I want to disable it to get the Boxes normally since the time given for certain quantities of box, for me from my perspective it is not very pleasant 

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8