Tokens?

Clan

Question

15 answers to this question

Daily task, that's 10 tokens. Repeat it for a month/30 days and 300 tokens. In one month, there's AT LEAST 2 special quests with 75 tokens. That's 150 tokens. Maybe if we're lucky there would be a 100 tokens one, that's 175 tokens. If three special quests, that's 225. 225 tokens and 300 that's 525 tokens in one month. The month just started so this might happen. Good luck.

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

14 hours ago, Clan said:

Is there other ways to get token. Because I can't play ads on my phone and for pc I can get 60 tokens but it's not everyday it's almost every 3 days before i can watch again to get tokens

Unplug your router, and then wait a minute or two. Let the router restart. Then watch 3-4 ads. After that, switch to windows ap. After each ad, close the windows and restart the SM window, again, again, again until you reached your 60 tokens a day.

Spoiler

Why unplug the router!!! It just might work. Maybe. It seems, I was not able to watch ads for like 3 days. It continued. The other day, the neighborhood electricity went out. No signal to the router. Then 3 - 4 hours later it turned back on. All of a sudden, can watch ads. I'm thinking the router being disconnected had something to do with that.

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)

1 hour ago, GoldenTX said:

Tutorial from khan. Might or might not work.

Nope

4 hours ago, JamAnime said:

Unplug your router, and then wait a minute or two. Let the router restart. Then watch 3-4 ads. After that, switch to windows ap. After each ad, close the windows and restart the SM window, again, again, again until you reached your 60 tokens a day.

Hide contents

Why unplug the router!!! It just might work. Maybe. It seems, I was not able to watch ads for like 3 days. It continued. The other day, the neighborhood electricity went out. No signal to the router. Then 3 - 4 hours later it turned back on. All of a sudden, can watch ads. I'm thinking the router being disconnected had something to do with that.

Nope

12 minutes ago, SettlemenT said:

Same here. Can't watch any ads for a couple of months now. I tried on phone, pc and a lot of methods but no fix. Just live with it.

I guess we can't get tokens in ads for awhile 

I've combined all the tokens in campaign. It's 2.9k tokens if all mission are 3 stars.

2 hours ago, Clan said:

I've combined all the tokens in campaign. It's 2.9k tokens if all mission are 3 stars.

2 hours ago, SettlemenT said:

Same here. Can't watch any ads for a couple of months now. I tried on phone, pc and a lot of methods but no fix. Just live with it.

The last resort I forgot to mention. This might help. There is no limit to how many ads can be watched, I'm still watching ads. I have a lot saved up. 

So, here another thing that might help, unless you did it.

- Clear cache and cookies related to the game, on phone, tablet, and windows ap.

- Delete the app, after doing that. Then download it again.

- You basically want to delete all hidden files related to the game. My thought on it.

- Do that so many times.

- Maybe after you do that, unplug router, and start it up again.

I'm trying to help, since that is what I was doing after the the ads stopped. I did all the cleaning and removing cache and what of it. Then Black out in my neighborhood happened a day or two later. Making my router restart.  You might have done that.

4 hours ago, JamAnime said:

The last resort I forgot to mention. This might help. There is no limit to how many ads can be watched, I'm still watching ads. I have a lot saved up. 

So, here another thing that might help, unless you did it.

- Clear cache and cookies related to the game, on phone, tablet, and windows ap.

- Delete the app, after doing that. Then download it again.

- You basically want to delete all hidden files related to the game. My thought on it.

- Do that so many times.

- Maybe after you do that, unplug router, and start it up again.

I'm trying to help, since that is what I was doing after the the ads stopped. I did all the cleaning and removing cache and what of it. Then Black out in my neighborhood happened a day or two later. Making my router restart.  You might have done that.

I've done this 3 times didn't work