What's meta right now

DRACO785

bad drone, bad mod setup even, bad torso.
Boiler builds barely even work in this game anymore, but this should still do the job up until R10 or so
change up your top weapon setup. you don't need 2 VRs and that damn drone holy
focus on res and health more, aim for around 500+ heat cap and around 300 cooling
you seem to have an issue on range 2 if you manage to run out of uses on Crimson Rapture, this can maybe be fixed if you replace teleporter with a heat grappling hook
otherwise the rest is decent

"If you're not scared, then you aren't driving fast enough." -Ken Block

9 minutes ago, Resh said:

Boiler builds barely even work in this game anymore, but this should still do the job up until R10 or so
focus on res and health more, aim for around 500+ heat cap and around 300 cooling
you seem to have an issue on range 2 if you manage to run out of uses on Crimson Rapture, this can maybe be fixed if you replace teleporter with a heat grappling hook

I made a good version (maybe; I'm not a master at this)

Screenshot_2024-08-30-09-56-53-768_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.e4ed81b628e1b6e328e7479941c00321.jpg

1 hour ago, Resh said:

thank you so much

1 hour ago, Dalek Emperor said:

I made a good version (maybe; I'm not a master at this)

Screenshot_2024-08-30-09-56-53-768_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.e4ed81b628e1b6e328e7479941c00321.jpg

i need to buy a lot of box if i want to change top weapon... i just use any weapon i got

On 8/30/2024 at 8:56 PM, GoldenTX said:

Your current build is far off from meta mechs. Though I'll still post the link to the post of meta mechs.

https://community.supermechs.com/topic/333-current-meta-builds/#

thanks... that my mech few year ago... just playing super mech again then got trashed by everyone in arena bruh.. look like i need to grind few more month to make meta mech