How can I upgrade my mech?

Dalek Emperor

Question

3 answers to this question

God, these people are persistent , hm? HPV is not the worst torso, neither is Dustmaker, let this man have his fun for a while.

You can upgrade the tonto since it can be good for physical long runs,  Dustmaker can be upgraded to L40 but don't transform.

HPV compared compared to nightmare can be considerably worse
image.png.29ff8b251e4410f3e6e05cc7a4789edd.pngimage.png.ef246186d826f4259d4d6e5dcf4340fc.png

weight and health points, you can see the difference between the two.

but maybe you just want to max HPV before going to nightmare? since HPV is a premium it'd take longer to max when mythical so yeah, nightmare kinda wins in this situation.

but moving on from your body, you can upgrade the polisher and backbreaker, just dealing a small damage but you take backfire is a loss. Modules... just upgrade the energy engine and booster, you can grind a level you think is easy. You can also upgrade your torso when it is necessary.

I'm a bit tired right now since i just got back home from work, sorry for the lack of tips.

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

1 hour ago, backagain said:

Dont use that torso and drone, u can save the torso for later but right now use nightmare.

Ok. But I am too lazy to upgrade basic Nightmare. Also, this is the only legendary drone I have. I know it is not very good, but I will use it until I get a better drone. Hardened platinum vest is good too I think.

2 minutes ago, GoldenTX said:

God, these people are persistent , hm? HPV is not the worst torso, neither is Dustmaker, let this man have his fun for a while.

You can upgrade the tonto since it can be good for physical long runs,  Dustmaker can be upgraded to L40 but don't transform.

HPV compared compared to nightmare can be considerably worse
image.png.29ff8b251e4410f3e6e05cc7a4789edd.pngimage.png.ef246186d826f4259d4d6e5dcf4340fc.png

weight and health points, you can see the difference between the two.

but maybe you just want to max HPV before going to nightmare? since HPV is a premium it'd take longer to max when mythical so yeah, nightmare kinda wins in this situation.

but moving on from your body, you can upgrade the polisher and backbreaker, just dealing a small damage but you take backfire is a loss. Modules... just upgrade the energy engine and booster, you can grind a level you think is easy. You can also upgrade your torso when it is necessary.

I'm a bit tired right now since i just got back home from work, sorry for the lack of tips.

Thank you.