SuperMechs: How to improve your Mech?

Hi everyone!

This topic will be especially for newbs, Teaching them how to improve their mech. You can ask anything here. 🙂

1. Do not build 2nd and 3rd Mechs.

I've seen a lot of new players building 2nd and 3rd Mechs before even reaching R20. This is obviously not good if you don't have a good 1st mech. It's recommended to focus on your main mech until you reach the rank that unlocks 2v2 fights (Only if you can hold that rank...)

2. Do not waste tokens.

New players buy a Premium Box everytime their tokens go over 75. They think they are lucky enough to pack legendaries everytime they open one. it's better to save up those those tokens for offers like the 15 Premium packs for 2k tokens, normally you'll only get like 6 for 2,010 tokens (That's already increasing the budget..)

3. Grind as much as you can.

Try to grind OD6 (Overlord's Den: Mission no.6) as much as you can...It's the best mission to level up as fast as possible. If your mech is a bit strong, then try out OD1 mission (Hard) as it's the same but gives out 3k more EXP and the mechs are bit stronger.

4. Ask High Rank players.

If you have a doubt about anything..(Upgrading, transforming, missions etc, then ask out. They will help you out, Especially @OKI DOKI because he is an absolute king at teaching New players.) If possible show your mech set-up for more help about your mech.

5. Try to join a good clan.

If you are a newbie then joining a good clan will help out a ton. From giving out Ascension relics, getting rewards for arena wins (Tokens, Power kits.) to getting Titan Tokens which can help you buy Premium Packs or Power kits. 

6. Try to destroy every Structure.

Destroying structures give you a couple hundred gold for each one. 1500 for 10 structures! Plus, destroying structures quest comes, "Destroy 75 structures for 100 tokens!"

7. Try to be good at arena battles.

Arena wins gives you the ability to claim the gold box below every boss you beat. It gives out gold, power kits and even Legendary Transform relics!

8. Use better items.

Newbies tend to use Brutality, Armours and other weak torsos and legs. Use better stuff like Vests, Monke, Windigo or NightMare (Very easy to obtain because it's rarity starts from common.) which is a good torso for newbies and try to use the legs from the Massive family.

9. Do not buy paint.

New players unnecessarily buy paint. Don't buy it (Unless you got stacks' of cash), this thing has been told a lot by many Top Ranks. You are beautiful the way you are, don't let that stupid paint ruin it.

10. Try to use arena coins.

Arena coins are good for improving everything in SM. From Extra gold in campaign to extra damage to Titans, It has it all. (Also try to purchase fortune boxes chance from the arena store, It will give you one every 10-20 Mix boxes.)

11. Use strategies.

Super Mechs is a strategical game. There's no point of having a good Mech when you don't have skills. Try to use tactics and strategies while in arena or against bosses.

12. Try Hard and Insane modes.

When you think your mech is strong, try out hard and insane modes because they give out more rewards than normal mode. Plus they give a lot of tokens for first win.

13. Try to use Premium account. (Horrible if you start getting myths...)

Premium account Is cheap and it gives out a lot. Extra HP in campaign, extra gold and arena coins, Extra exp etc. Useful for grinding and leveling up.

14. Try to complete quests.

Complete the daily and achievements quest because they give a lot of tokens, also complete raids for extra tokens and a bit of extra fun!

15. Don't use multiple elements.

At last, don't mix up heat, energy and physical in the same mech, go for like a heat build, energy build or even a physical build. You can't fully utilise your mech if you use them all, please understand.

Hope you follow this and Good luck! 🍀 

Edited by Dumbass.T
Updates (see edit history)

56 minutes ago, Cole_Since_2012 said:

Premium isn't really worth it later on in your development (mostly when you start getting mythicals), but most of those are good tips. 😄

all depend on players. Some players need all to win. Some are not as good doing pvp. My wife, kids and niece are better than me for sure. 🤣

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 8/12/2024 at 5:08 PM, WindowsXPtoVista said:

Okay, but what if something was rigged? You know, the missions in 3v3, the minions are much harder than the boss itself!

And there are also trolls with a weak torso and legs, but strong weapons.

+ I have many mythicals and can't even rank up anymore.

Do you have discord?

If yes, then add me. (User: tankaregmi98_)

If no, I recommend making one since explaining all here would be hard.

After all of this, I'll tutor and explain you about everything you ask and your doubts.

You can also ask "Terix" (Golden.berry aka GoldenTX) for doubts about builds.

Edited by Dumbass.T
Ask GTX if needed (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Dumbass.T said:

Do you have discord?

If yes, then add me. (User: tankaregmi98_)

If no, I recommend making one since explaining all here would be hard.

After all of this, I'll tutor and explain you about everything you ask and your doubts.

You can also ask "Terix" (Golden.berry aka GoldenTX) for doubts about builds.

no worries, i restarted

On 8/12/2024 at 6:23 PM, WindowsXPtoVista said:

Okay, but what if something was rigged? You know, the missions in 3v3, the minions are much harder than the boss itself!

And there are also trolls with a weak torso and legs, but strong weapons.

+ I have many mythicals and can't even rank up anymore.

About these "trolls", they're called smurfs. Smurfs are people in the range of Rank 15 to Rank 17 (R15 - R17) that rinses out thousands of wins daily to get hundreds and hundreds of tokens in a single day - with - as you mentioned, weak torso and legs but equipped with fully maxed out weapons (Rock recoiler and dual Frantic Brute). To avoid these smurfs, you gotta go above R15, which can be hard, but is pretty rewarding once you get past them.

About having too much mythics, try to even it out as much as possible, those smurfs are only gonna appear if your health is considerably low, but yes, you're also gonna fight other mechs that have mythics too, so it's always one of these situations. There are some times where smurfs aren't actually online and you can actually get to R15 without them in the arena lobby. Just check leaderboard - click/press on online players - look through if there's a lot or just a single smurf active. If there's only about 4, you have a chance of encountering normal enemies.

About 3v3, that thing is gonna be hard either way, at the start, you'll fight legendaries, but nearing the end, you'll fight mythics, which yes can be a little tough if your mechs aren't fully balanced yet. The bosses aren't exactly easy either, with the last one (HELLGATE) having dual magma blasts.

And about "restarting" do you mean restart as in start a new account?

Edited by GoldenTX (see edit history)

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

7 hours ago, WindowsXPtoVista said:

Yes, and also, I thought energy would be a good mech, but there are so much items that do not cost energy.

Well in early games energy wouldn't be bad since there's not much energy free weapons (excluding the homage and that one minigun). Since most energy free weapons are premiums (example: reckoning, sorrow, magma blast). Would help in early games though not as much as heat. You do what you want, im only sharing my side on how it was to be an energy user when I was just getting started.

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

On 7/30/2024 at 11:29 PM, Dumbass.T said:

12. Try Hard and Insane modes.

When you think your mech is strong, try out hard and insane modes because they give out more rewards than normal mode. Plus they give a lot of tokens for first win.

13. Try to use Premium account.

Premium account Is cheap and it gives out a lot. Extra HP in campaign, extra gold and arena coins, Extra exp etc. Useful for grinding and leveling up.

14. Try to complete quests.

Complete the daily and achievements quest because they give a lot of tokens, also complete raids for extra tokens and a bit of extra fun!

Advice 12: Yes on the try, no on the "More tokens". Not much on more. Just by one more token. There just free tokens

Advice 13: is a horrible advice. That is basically wasting away tokens. You can basically watch adds for the extra Hp. Still, watching adds has a downfall. Extra gold, not by much. You can get way more arena coins from Exclusive offers. So, save token rather than get the premium acct.

Advice 14: Yes, best to complete quest, yet not really a lot compare to years ago.

And you forgot 16.

Advice 16: watch ads to get 60 token daily. There is a way of doing that, if you know how. Don't watch ads to up your hp in campaign or to get better arena rewards after the battle. It basically cancels out the watching ads for tokens.

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)