I did it again....

I did the same thing again i did on june 6. On june 6, after creating a new account just for fun i couldn't play the game ever again on that device. Today i got very bored waiting for fuel to recharge, so i thought about making an alt 'just for fun' again. I had it in mind that the same issue might happen again, what did on june 6, so i was scared to do it, but i eventually pressed new player and made an alt. I calmed myself with the thought that the issue in the past only happened on that device, and on this one i'll be fine. After some time i wanted to log in back to my main, so i closed the game and reopened it, and then i met the familiar infinite connecting to server screen... AGAIN. I still can't believe how i'm so stupid to do the exact same mistake i did just a month ago. So i cannot play SM on that W10 and this W7. I don't have anymore desktop devices to play on, so phone is the only option. I do have a phone, but it's one of those old phones (not smart) what you can only use to call, message and do really basic things on it. I had a smartphone, but it broke and after that i didn't really thought about needing one again, as i had a laptop which i used to play games, watch videos, browse etc. So i got a cheap basic one purely for calling. I don't know when i can buy a smartphone and till that i won't be able to play SM. I'll still try to be active on the forum tho. Atleast i learned the lesson to NEVER click on new player button ever again. And as always, sorry for the bad formality.

When you open the game, you open using a device with an e-mail address. 

For example, you can open one in the computer and then one in the phone with different e-mail. 

You can play the accounts in one device logging off and change log in using the other account access. It should work. 

Now, you have to understand that the rule of the game it is to have only one account. 

Some people open other accounts for fun and some as alternate just in case one account gets affected with glitches etc as can happen sometimes and lose everything of work done and having a spare advanced enough help to cool off a bit the anger. 

The issue of 2 accounts is that some people use them for abusing stuff in the game reason the basic rule. 

Just be careful opening a second account because can erase one of them 

6 hours ago, SettlemenT said:

Fiz a mesma coisa novamente que fiz em 6 de junho. Em 6 de junho, depois de criar uma nova conta apenas por diversão, não consegui jogar o jogo nunca mais naquele dispositivo. Hoje fiquei muito entediado esperando o combustível recarregar, então pensei em fazer um alt 'apenas por diversão' novamente. Eu tinha em mente que o mesmo problema poderia acontecer novamente, o que aconteceu em 6 de junho, então fiquei com medo de fazer isso, mas acabei pressionando novo jogador e fiz um alt. Eu me acalmei com o pensamento de que o problema no passado só aconteceu naquele dispositivo, e neste eu vou ficar bem. Depois de algum tempo, eu queria fazer login novamente no meu principal, então fechei o jogo e o reabri, e então me deparei com a familiar tela infinita de conexão com o servidor... DE NOVO. Ainda não consigo acreditar como sou tão estúpido para cometer exatamente o mesmo erro que cometi há apenas um mês. Então não posso jogar SM naquele W10 e neste W7. Não tenho mais dispositivos de mesa para jogar, então o telefone é a única opção. Eu tenho um telefone, mas é um daqueles telefones antigos (não inteligentes) que você só pode usar para ligar, enviar mensagens e fazer coisas realmente básicas nele. Eu tinha um smartphone, mas ele quebrou e depois disso eu realmente não pensei em precisar de um novamente, pois eu tinha um laptop que eu usava para jogar, assistir vídeos, navegar etc. Então eu comprei um básico barato puramente para ligar. Eu não sei quando eu poderei comprar um smartphone e até lá eu não poderei jogar SM . Eu ainda tentarei ser ativo no fórum. Pelo menos eu aprendi a lição de NUNCA mais clicar no botão de novo jogador. E como sempre, desculpe pela má formalidade.

Cara isso me acontece bastante, mas eu fecho o super mechs, e abro de novo, e espero. Se ele der está tela infinita de carregamento, e simplesmente fecho o super mechs e o abro de novo, repetindo o procedimento.

Normalmente de pois de umas 8 a 12 tentativas ja vai, as vezes vai antes.

Mas depende muito das coisas. (Só não desista)!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Good news! I bought a phone and can finally play SM again. Oh and i found my 2 old accounts where i had been inactive for long. I can log in into one, but for the other i forgot password and username. Here are the accounts if anyone is interested: image.png.75e271855f14df6109e77c4b5bbbb0de.pngimage.png.494f8d7e3757c8c8e1dde99654904dc2.pngimage.png.3917a73c9910d66c1739d654928b47e7.pngimage.png.66dbe26158cf622870dec3dc371d9b58.pngimage.png.010ad2937e733657491588b707f23805.pngimage.png.0241024b25949394b0a6b6342ca8bcd1.pngimage.png.0bb6fc9b2438593f9ccbf837760b3dda.pngYeah.... these mechs are horrible. I'm not going to continue playing on this account, but atleast it's a nice memory. Here is the clan and the other old account i can not log into. image.png.801aeb67d45285915e53d131a143d6ef.pngimage.png.91888666b93f96d8e23aa024ad2ebe65.pngimage.png.b3cffa3c09c7c9f844b516e2f1294166.pngimage.png.3f6a74429bf3e22e970d14a7c36932d1.pngimage.png.d4256572c074f8fc3bd16bb5e220c160.pngThat was probably my first (or second) SM account ever created. Nice memories.

3 hours ago, SettlemenT said:

I don't know honestly. I was a huge noob back then and made horrible mechs.

yeah that's kinda the thing, even if you were just a noob back then, (more like everyone was) someone called fuse or fusemaster684 is gonna come up to you and slap you on the face. It's practically inevitable 

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8