Another cheater in the game

I too think it is very probably cheating/hacking. Lets suppose it is pay to win (which is also a form of cheating), getting rank 7 is far more than just getting the items.

First, to get so many items outside of an special offer means lots of money spent on regular premium packs.

Second, to get to rank 7 u need to upgrade almost all battle bonuses in arena shop, and it is quite impossible in so little time as to be only level 41, except you neglect farming systematically for months

Third, to upgrade the items you need items and farming for this, -you can't buy this part- far far more than what you could get at only level 41. Remember the first 100 levels are much easier to get than the later ones.

Fourth, it is by most players known than this is a heavily hacking/cheating riddled game; so in an environment like this it is safe to assume than what seems so is probably so. That hacking/cheating benefits Tacticsoft since it induces pay to win in those who do not quit or also go hacking/cheating

Fifht, that is a player I have fought in arena several times. He rubbed me off the wrong way, so I would not be surprised he is a bad apple. He already had a strong mech, stronger than mine which is already strong. So no really need to pay to win, which he and we allalready know is not really key to improving, just betters the chances/the time, so very difficult to justificate the money. It also means that even before this pay to win operation, he would have had to make it several or more times before

We need to post these problems much more. Not only reporting for it means nothing to Tacticsoft, but to increase awareness in players and discredit those who resort to it.

1 hour ago, SM player said:

I too think it is very probably cheating/hacking. Lets suppose it is pay to win (which is also a form of cheating), getting rank 7 is far more than just getting the items.

First, to get so many items outside of an special offer means lots of money spent on regular premium packs.

Second, to get to rank 7 u need to upgrade almost all battle bonuses in arena shop, and it is quite impossible in so little time as to be only level 41, except you neglect farming systematically for months

Third, to upgrade the items you need items and farming for this, -you can't buy this part- far far more than what you could get at only level 41. Remember the first 100 levels are much easier to get than the later ones.

Fourth, it is by most players known than this is a heavily hacking/cheating riddled game; so in an environment like this it is safe to assume than what seems so is probably so. That hacking/cheating benefits Tacticsoft since it induces pay to win in those who do not quit or also go hacking/cheating

Fifht, that is a player I have fought in arena several times. He rubbed me off the wrong way, so I would not be surprised he is a bad apple. He already had a strong mech, stronger than mine which is already strong. So no really need to pay to win, which he and we allalready know is not really key to improving, just betters the chances/the time, so very difficult to justificate the money. It also means that even before this pay to win operation, he would have had to make it several or more times before

We need to post these problems much more. Not only reporting for it means nothing to Tacticsoft, but to increase awareness in players and discredit those who resort to it.

it is possible but require real evidence and time to check and summit the concern according to the game rules. 

On 7/25/2024 at 1:14 PM, boe jiden valorant 46 said:

Obvious cheating lmao, Russians are under sanctions so they cannot buy tokens, only with mobile pay maybe.

Stalin's son who found out about Super Mechs: