X-Shooters Recruitment and Progress

Hi pilots!

I'm TankaRegmi (My main account got banned so I'm using this account, for more information view the topic "Were y'all happy when I was banned?, not now because it has been taken down...)

I've decided to open my clan to you guys so I can improve my new account as soon as possible.

I don't have such high requirements for my clan, I just need some active members to beat Titans and help my clan in Clan wars.

If you want to join just request here or just directly join because my clan is open.

Cheers!

Screenshot_20240719_212341_c264d5eb861cc7ac834c90733237a77d.jpg

Edited by Dumbass.T (see edit history)

Normally is hard. 

Go to the game chat and maybe can get some. 

There are some around like always. 

It is hard to get players playing every day and playing the game basics. 

As always, there are just temp layers looking for parking lots. 🤔

Keep trying. 

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Normally is hard. 

Go to the game chat and maybe can get some. 

There are some around like always. 

It is hard to get players playing every day and playing the game basics. 

As always, there are just temp layers looking for parking lots. 🤔

Keep trying. 

They decline my request like my clan is a trashy little one.

Finally a new member!

Screenshot_20240721_162132_c264d5eb861cc7ac834c90733237a77d.jpg

Edited by Dumbass.T
Spelling mistake (see edit history)

About clans, i made mine in 2023 december and only had me and one of my irl friends in it. I kept it open and at no requirement so anyone could join, but nobody did..... until yesterday! One people joined at night and i was happy that finally someone, then went to sleep. Next day i woke up there was suddenly 14 people in my clan, from 3. Almost all of them are rank 20-19 newbies, but it doesn't matter. People finally joined! I can finally start playing clan wars (atleast i hope so) and will have an actual active clan (i hope so)! The key is just to be patient! 🙂

9 minutes ago, SettlemenT said:

About clans, i made mine in 2023 december and only had me and one of my irl friends in it. I kept it open and at no requirement so anyone could join, but nobody did..... until yesterday! One people joined at night and i was happy that finally someone, then went to sleep. Next day i woke up there was suddenly 14 people in my clan, from 3. Almost all of them are rank 20-19 newbies, but it doesn't matter. People finally joined! I can finally start playing clan wars (atleast i hope so) and will have an actual active clan (i hope so)! The key is just to be patient! 🙂

yes. check who plays or not. some are always looking for parking lots to get goodies from other people work. 

In the side note, congrats. 

Time ago, before Joining CANDELA INC. super-duper clan, I was solo as always. I was doing a test and left the clan open by mistake and next day was 24. Many do that around. Just lower limits, keep clan open and check during the week if anyone play. 

About a week of no update, I haven't played SM because of my work and my main topic about my account progress "Were y'all happy when I was banned" has been taken down.

So I've got back to SM and I'll start updating you guys about both my account and my clan in this topic.

Yup, not easy to play games when work and family. Even can play some, if the kids are in some age to interact with PC and phone games, then they want you to play with them their games. 🤭 Later on when are a bit older, they say go away dad don't bother me. 🤣 They have their friends and games and typical secrets that parents have no clue because parents born parents and never did the same in secret. 🤣

Funny right? 🤡

Posted (edited)
On 8/1/2024 at 10:39 AM, JUGGERNAUT said:

Why were u banned?

U hacker?

My friend impersonated on my discord account and My forum account got banned for it.

ANYWAYS,

Clan is full at the moment so no more recruitment for sometime. ✌️

On 8/1/2024 at 6:59 AM, Ace Red Baron said:

Enjoy the recruiting

the best place is global chat Room

Good luck ! 🍀 

: "wajsbsjakswkajejejwjajrifb"

-People at global chat.

Clan at top 1000, doing nice for now..

And why are there no replies to this topic? 

A sign of possible dead topic in the future?

Screenshot_20240805_083816_c264d5eb861cc7ac834c90733237a77d.jpg

Edited by Dumbass.T (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...