Rate This Build

12 hours ago, MasoicMayor said:

Please rate this build on a scale of 1 to 10. Please also tell me how I can improve upon it.

Mech.png

Bump

I will say 6.

I can't tell how to improve because it is related to your own inventory

Sure, Energy is decent but using bomb will be bad having a low regeneration at 226. 

Even it is an energy mech generally speaking, you still have a mix weapon that generate heat in the use. The heat cap it is ok, but cooling is poor. 

You need to search what weapons generate heat. Energy mechs also generate heat and then you will be attacked with heat if bomb get busted.

2 modules do not generate regen/cool reason why are low. At rank 10 will be hard to manage at some point. To use the mech, need to be as combo mech to support the other 

14 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

I will say 6.

I can't tell how to improve because it is related to your own inventory

Sure, Energy is decent but using bomb will be bad having a low regeneration at 226. 

Even it is an energy mech generally speaking, you still have a mix weapon that generate heat in the use. The heat cap it is ok, but cooling is poor. 

You need to search what weapons generate heat. Energy mechs also generate heat and then you will be attacked with heat if bomb get busted.

2 modules do not generate regen/cool reason why are low. At rank 10 will be hard to manage at some point. To use the mech, need to be as combo mech to support the other 

That being said, I should focus on modules more than output?

I will say that I'm basing this on what I have now. Naga, Massive Shocker Feet, Hot Flash, Viking Hammer, and Unreliable Protector.

It's more of a future goal.

How about this mech?

image_2024-06-08_005617127.png