Special Quests

I was wondering when do special Quests arrive and what is the gap between two of them. Since i have always screenshoted when there is a special quest, and i have logged in everyday for the past few months that's what i found. Last special quest was yesterday 25 may, and the special quest before was 13 april. So i think now we know that there is about a month or so between Special Quests

Screenshot_20240526-114746.png

Screenshot_20240526-114548.png

1 hour ago, bumbum said:

There is no exact date on what specific event gonna comes, everything is random.

Yes there's no exact date, but there should be atleast one special quest every month or two

15 hours ago, Darkoo said:

I was wondering when do special Quests arrive and what is the gap between two of them. Since i have always screenshoted when there is a special quest, and i have logged in everyday for the past few months that's what i found. Last special quest was yesterday 25 may, and the special quest before was 13 april. So i think now we know that there is about a month or so between Special Quests

Screenshot_20240526-114746.png

Screenshot_20240526-114548.png

it is random but yes is close to monthly maybe longer. Before was nice to know.Β