Level 250 in 235 days.

Yes, I have finally reached level 250. Yay! 

Wonder if 235 days to achieve that would make top 100 ever, probably best to ask OKI DOKI, he knows everything 😉

1 of 3 goals ticked off! Second one is to finish all the missions - doable soon. Third one - to claim to top 3 arena rank - impossible I think. 

I've got the gold, power kits but the items dropping from all premium pack offers are sh**e. Stopped buying them, not worth the money unless you want to use epic items to upgrade power kits, which I've done more than 1000 times😒. 

Anyway, let me know If I could reach top 100 with my 235 days. 

Cheers. 

19 hours ago, Rossonero said:

Wonder if 235 days to achieve that would make top 100 ever, probably best to ask OKI DOKI, he knows everything 😉

1 of 3 goals ticked off! Second one is to finish all the missions - doable soon. Third one - to claim to top 3 arena rank - impossible I think. 

I've got the gold, power kits but the items dropping from all premium pack offers are sh**e. Stopped buying them, not worth the money unless you want to use epic items to upgrade power kits, which I've done more than 1000 times😒. 

Cheers. 

W for farming

On 5/23/2024 at 8:56 AM, Rossonero said:

Cheers. 

Yes, I guess. You are one of the faster farmers around at least identified. Maybe many never post around and were or are very fast. Now, if was farming legal yes. I did not miss a single day farming and farmed close to 24hrs and I still farming. You can be in the 20 but for sure in the just for say exclusive fast farmer. 

Sure, you need to post the date of your account creation till the date reached. I posted mine

image.png.07d0ea13bde11badb5ae94a3904c70c6.png In that picture I was rank 9 playing for 187 days and created 10/3/2019  

image.thumb.png.3a1e4b1d46dbc401bdeff9f0eabf76cc.png

cool. push for it. Not impossible. 

I feel your pain with the premium boxes. 😣

On 5/24/2024 at 4:48 AM, gRedsz said:

W for farming

yes, you can farm fast. just need timing and strategy.