Post your Deceiving battles

Posted (edited)

Post battles that you were Deceiving your opponent.

If you are unaware what I mean, the 2nd battle should explain it. Notice the opponent stays far back. I cool down, forward two step. That's making him think I can't go far. I'm pretty sure, that's what is happening. I use grappling, charge and teleport. Does he know that I have them or not. Kind of seems to think that I don't, watching it.

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, JamAnime said:

Post battles that you were Deceiving your opponent.

If you are unaware what I mean, the 2nd battle should explain it. Notice the opponent stays far back. I cool down, forward two step. That's making him think I can't go far. I'm pretty sure, that's what is happening. I use grappling, charge and teleport. Does he know that I have them or not. Kind of seems to think that I don't, watching it.

I like that HP 3.6k on R8. 🤭 

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)

19 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

those frantic are scary  

I hate the frantics, and I use them. I have bad luck using them, and and all my opponents have good luck using them. I drain my opponents Physical Resisitamce to the negative numbers, yet the frantic does low damage like around 200. My opponent has them, and my resistance is 180-100.  They end up doing like 500 damage. That's how bad they are for me.

7 hours ago, gRedsz said:

Very close battle i wanted to leave.

Screenshot_2024-05-18-12-45-42-936_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Nice... Awesome. That was close

1 hour ago, JamAnime said:

I hate the frantics, and I use them. I have bad luck using them, and and all my opponents have good luck using them. I drain my opponents Physical Resisitamce to the negative numbers, yet the frantic does low damage like around 200. My opponent has them, and my resistance is 180-100.  They end up doing like 500 damage. That's how bad they are for me.

Nice... Awesome. That was close

have the same issue reason I do not use frantic not even as high counter on both accounts. They just fart. The opponents are always high 400-500...  

9 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

cool. I always say, if the player does have a recoil and few frantic, it should go for it regardless the bad modules starting. 

right now i am at rank 15-14 but i get countered by energy mechs

10 hours ago, gRedsz said:

right now i am at rank 15-14 but i get countered by energy mechs

the game has the tendency if see that your mech is low in energy it will hammer you in match maker been phys mech.  I have been testing for long and will on purpose tamper progress. In my accounts, it does like to match me with the right mechs to disable my mechs. With modules adds and removal I have collected ton of fun data for my own hard worked charts. the percentage it is elevated. Does not matter hours around during the day or night. 

System has an abusive condition. I have been even 20 times same mech with less repetition on mechs to match but same kind dropping rank like a rock in the river none stop. It does like punish the accounts normally the 3 starting fights as normal to force go down on rank and gets more aggressive when start the day in one star shy from next rank. 

During my time I decided to play for a few on R1, it did it too.