Bro is red asf

3 hours ago, Cole_Since_2012 said:

Hahaha... You haven't seen anklav's account, have you?

I have seen ankl4vchik's acc i just dont undstand why everytime when i see him in top ranks he has 2 mechs and no battle logs like man i would really like to know how did he reach r1

4 hours ago, MasterChief said:

lol i love how THATS what you pointed out, and not how his legs are all legendary yet he has mythical weapons on his third mech

Basically my second mech is actually my first mech i use it like this always And the energy drainer holds a very strategical role sooo basically

i have a question 

What can counter double frantic build 

Since both of my mechs have nice heat capacity the answer is 

ENERGY

Soo whenever my enemies drain the energy of my second mech i use drainer 

About the legs: Man in my opinion legs are lame asf i and i have other things to upgrade legs are the least useful things in my opinion my next goal is maxing my physical mech and its modules

4 hours ago, Dark_Emperor said:

Maybe to drain the enemy's res, before he use his 1st mech

4 hours ago, Dark_Emperor said:

Maybe to drain the enemy's res, before he use his 1st mech

You are completely right man

On 4/11/2024 at 9:32 AM, LORD CHAOS said:

I have seen ankl4vchik's acc i just dont undstand why everytime when i see him in top ranks he has 2 mechs and no battle logs like man i would really like to know how did he reach r1

Basically my second mech is actually my first mech i use it like this always And the energy drainer holds a very strategical role sooo basically

i have a question 

What can counter double frantic build 

Since both of my mechs have nice heat capacity the answer is 

ENERGY

Soo whenever my enemies drain the energy of my second mech i use drainer 

About the legs: Man in my opinion legs are lame asf i and i have other things to upgrade legs are the least useful things in my opinion my next goal is maxing my physical mech and its modules

You are completely right man

you can check top players open view and trace his fights like this image.thumb.png.899500b3597e5161b57790e6087c95da.png

If you wonder about how he can win often, some other players can be there too but not playing for it.  Also, he is a good player. I had played against him many times in the past and was very good. I have won and have lose many.