Two Big things I hate when people chat in player vs player Arena...

These are two things that I hate in p vs p chat

1. When someone calls me BRO.  For one thing, I am not your Bro. I don't even know you. I could be a girl, or and old man.

2. When they ask to let them WIN, using BRO in that sense, "Bro, please let me win...." I just hate that people have no confidence in them self.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Stevcelord said:

nowdays i mostly see in arena and chat all time nigga nigga niggga niggggaa why are they so addictive to that word i swear 🤣🤣🤣☠️☠️☠️☠️

I take that they are very young.  When I was at a young age, I thought it was cool to say it. I had realized a long time ago how stupid I was. 🤣

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)

I give wins, I use Bro, never used nigga and no reason to do so, don't sell accounts neither want someone else account. 

Wins-never intended to play for wins so I do not mind. Even when I played for R1 I gave the wins to top players every week to let them stay on ranks in all clans not omitting one. 

Bro- In the military base some black community members used a lot with me when I was young. So, time to time I use the term or friends. 

Nigga- that is for black community to use between themself. Keep things in the proper place and respect. Sure, it is more a USA thing. Do not use that in USA because you can even be killed for it. Even between black community they are careful normally to be use more between people that know each other for some time. Sometimes can be offensive between them. 

Selling account- Annoying in the game from my starting day. Those are normally acc hackers.