It's been a while hasn't it?

Hello there. Old_SM user here. It's been quite a while since I've looked at this place and oh boy things have changed! I've forgotten my password on my main account and I don't want to be bothered to remember it cause I'm most likely not going to check this place once March hits. In any case I'm just here to drop by and say hi! Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Years.

I've been watching Clever's videos and see that the meta has became more and more pay to win as well. So I just assumed that nothing new has changed :). I'm surprised that the MPV and LPV are being used though. Totally thought they were just useless but hey I guess not! 

For those who were possibly wondering, I... Actually have gained a life outside of SM and let me tell you. It's fun to finally get out of the hell that is top ranks. In any case, hope you all have a good day/afternoon/evening/night and stay safe during this outbreak

4 minutes ago, Retired_Supermechs_User said:

Hello there. Old_SM user here. It's been quite a while since I've looked at this place and oh boy things have changed! I've forgotten my password on my main account and I don't want to be bothered to remember it cause I'm most likely not going to check this place once March hits. In any case I'm just here to drop by and say hi! Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Years.

I've been watching Clever's videos and see that the meta has became more and more pay to win as well. So I just assumed that nothing new has changed :). I'm surprised that the MPV and LPV are being used though. Totally thought they were just useless but hey I guess not! 

For those who were possibly wondering, I... Actually have gained a life outside of SM and let me tell you. It's fun to finally get out of the hell that is top ranks. In any case, hope you all have a good day/afternoon/evening/night and stay safe during this outbreak

So you mean i shouldn't go to top ranks?

5 minutes ago, Retired_Supermechs_User said:

Oh no by all means go for it. If you have a fat wallet and ready to get countered or see multiple mechs that can only be achieved through extreme amounts of RNG or just paying out of your wallet 🙂

So i dont have my answer. Yes or no? I have no money but i know a lot of people in high ranks without paying