Forgot the username of the account !!!

politewond_54

Question

Hey guys its me again. So the other day i remebered i had another account and while trying to fing it i accidently disconnected google play from my main account. I tried to log back in and to reset my password but it seems that i forgot the username i have made the account on. My in game name is :. politewond 54 [YT] .: I need help to get it back.

Screenshot_2024-03-26-13-35-56-396_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Please guys i need help to get back my account

2 answers to this question

It doesnt work the page is broken and i have only the display name i just need to know what is the username i have full proof that is my account 

Hey, i accidentaly logged out of google play and i cant login to my account anymore. The Facebook login doesnt work and i forgot my lpgin info, also the reset password page doesnt work. I have the display name which is: :. politewond 54 [YT] .: and i have proof that this is my account. I have screenshot proof and also i have proof with videos that are uploaded on my youtube channel playing on my account i can demonstrate that the youtube channel is mine i reaaly need help because i worked very hard on the account.