What do you do in a Arcade center?

OKI DOKI

The other day, my boss and a group of employees we went to a big arcade place to have fun as a team thing in a different city after work. 

We got some pizza and soda as food. The arcade center has many video games and ton of other stuff for entertainment because the place is big. 

I was surprised that the place was packed with full families around. There were people older as me and I will say much older in their 60's and solitaire wolfs playing their teen favorite games.

You can see those old people digging the games like real kids getting back to their breaking records. You can see their smiling faces. 🤣

I was kind of curious to see little kids fighting to get a machine to play and compete like in my arcade time when kid. 

I played tons of games from that era, and I was so rusty that I was getting kill fast. 

Well, I had to do something for those fast killing and I decided to play getting back my memories and to focus. My body started to react, and my aching body started to get more lose.

My old body memory started to respond as auto mode and started to improve fast. 

At some point I got into some games and got into my focus so deep that became that teenage super-duper record maker. One of the harder games I got stuck in the game increasing and increasing and can't lose then became the place attraction having everyone surrounding me. 🤣 

It was so funny. Anyway, because I spend some hours in a game after playing others, the place was almost ready to close and had to leave the game full of goodies like when I used to play when kid. 

I had fun. What it was more interesting to me, it was to see those old people and kids playing arcade and having fun. 

Even I was playing arcade games and before I got stuck in one unable to kill me, I had my phone with me, and someone look at it and saw something what I was doing in that moment and asked me.

Just guess 🤔

Yes, you are right. 🤣 I was grinding. 

image.png.e96b72e64cc6f489f6a9708ea6bf2f65.png

CHEERS 

Image result for cheer beer anime

I don't really go to arcades myself, it's usually a rare occasion with friends, and whenever we do we usually all stick in one group going from game-to-game to see who can do better. 🙂

I'm usually better at most of the rhythm and accuracy based ones. I suck at luck based ones. I also suck at claw machines, I don't even bother with them. 😔

Last time we went to ones we also did some bowling as I lost first place to ONE POINT!!! I'm known as "the tryhard" of the friend group so that was a great upset. 😂

But anywhere, great story! I find it funny that you decided to grind Super Mechs EVEN AT THE ARCADE HEHEHE. I should start think about doing the same thing. 🤭

2 hours ago, Cole_Since_2012 said:

I don't really go to arcades myself, it's usually a rare occasion with friends, and whenever we do we usually all stick in one group going from game-to-game to see who can do better. 🙂

I'm usually better at most of the rhythm and accuracy based ones. I suck at luck based ones. I also suck at claw machines, I don't even bother with them. 😔

Last time we went to ones we also did some bowling as I lost first place to ONE POINT!!! I'm known as "the tryhard" of the friend group so that was a great upset. 😂

But anywhere, great story! I find it funny that you decided to grind Super Mechs EVEN AT THE ARCADE HEHEHE. I should start think about doing the same thing. 🤭

Ha-ha. Was fun. Yup, if you have a phone and no issues to use, then the grinding keeps moving. That is the reason why I increase. I time the time to grind before goes to full cap and stop. I like to keep it running. 

Cool Master TryHard. Nice.....