Legacy GodMode Stomp sound

Stevelord

Question

Can someone help me and send a file or link of the legacy GodMode stomp sound when he used back in the day i really want to have that sound I cant find it anywhereย 

So if someone has it or knows pls send me i would much appreciate it ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜Š

@OKI DOKI

17 hours ago, Stevcelord said:

Can someone help me and send a file or link of the legacy GodMode stomp sound when he used back in the day i really want to have that sound I cant find it anywhereย 

So if someone has it or knows pls send me i would much appreciate it ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜Š

@OKI DOKI

@OKI DOKI do you by any chance have that stomp sound from the legacy GodMode or know where can i find it?

Edited by Stevcelord (see edit history)

2 answers to this question

21 hours ago, Stevcelord said:

@OKI DOKI

@OKI DOKI do you by any chance have that stomp sound from the legacy GodMode or know where can i find it?

No idea. I think I saw a video not long ago with Godmode. I am not Legacy player.ย 

Oh, I think Madao San or Alex videos of the starting game changes until the end of Legacy or individual fights.ย 

Ah, I found this one with our Cool Alex YT. Have fun.ย  No stomp. I will search when have time.ย 

ย 

Hmm, I think our Dwightx got it. Pay attention around min 2:16-2:18minย 

ย 

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)

On 3/4/2024 at 9:03 PM, OKI DOKI said:

No idea. I think I saw a video not long ago with Godmode. I am not Legacy player.ย 

Oh, I think Madao San or Alex videos of the starting game changes until the end of Legacy or individual fights.ย 

Ah, I found this one with our Cool Alex YT. Have fun.ย  No stomp. I will search when have time.ย 

ย 

Hmm, I think our Dwightx got it. Pay attention around min 2:16-2:18minย 

ย 

omg i am so stupid i watched Dwightx video and didn't find it and yet the sound is there omgg!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Thank you still so much for helping find the sound ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ‘