I need to recover my account

NCPC

Question

I need to change my email and password because I gifted the account to random people (who don't play anymore anyways). I have proof that I'm the original owner, like payment receipts, account ID and original email. I tried via email but Sarah responded me that they can't change emails anymore (email and pass were changed before reloaded)

Edit: I have access to the old forum (battledawn) and apparently the account has my email and my password but it does not work in the game

Edited by NCPC (see edit history)

2 answers to this question

Gmails don't exists to hand it to strangers like it's a giveaway (which is against ToS of many many games), and technically speaking you also gifted all the data in your old gmail, so it would not make single sense even if staff somehow decides to save your in-game data.

1 minute ago, m01 said:

Gmails don't exists to hand it to strangers like it's a giveaway (which is against ToS of many many games), and technically speaking you also gifted all the data in your old gmail, so it would not make single sense even if staff somehow decides to save your in-game data.

I didn't hand the email, just the supermechs account but checked in the old forum and apparently It has my email and password, working on Battledawn forum but Idk why not in game.