I cant create any mechs but I have good inventory can anybody do it for me?

aliozkan

Question

5 answers to this question

First, you have a decent account. Sure, does have limitations and for sure it is a reason why R9 but the issue for R9 is that at that rank there are matches against higher ranked players that are in R6-R7 not belong to there and are pushing down others powerful players against you. Natural mechs players to R7-R6 are struggling. For what I can see, you are natural belong to R7-R6 with parts already maxed and possible R5 in 1v1 matches. 

Will have to concentrate power in one mech to make it stronger for that possibility. Sure, it is hard to do it because those players around. I do not have much time right now maybe later today or so can add something or in the weekend. I am at work right now. 🤣

One of the factors also affecting is the lack of resistance drainer. You have few around for the 3 elements and will need to use them at least one maxed per kind. 

I do not know what you are aiming for now. If you want to cross to touch R7, it is possible and get that box. Sure, will be more changes later to improve for R5. Let's focus on R7 basic to be stable at that rank.  It is important sometimes because will be hard to get out of there. R6 normally are for mechs already natural R5 player because R6 have to deal with R5-R4 in normal and even higher. 

So, you need to be careful making parts from left to right. You need to think carefully. Do not make parts if limited grinding without thinking because will eat your gold and mixed parts really fast. 

You can build few different of one kind. Just example of what do you have around. From this, the other players will give you tips to make changes as they might use some similar and what does work for them in their current level and play time. 

1- This mech can get you to R7. You need to think carefully that it does have limitations on resistance because it is using a defense matrix which will not cover the full resistance. I am trying to make it balanced and of course can go different as counter with more resistance but can be bad against energy. loaded in those ranks.  When you use this kind of mech, it is better to use a teleporter as lower can be. Higher teleporters consume too much energy and can neutralize you fast. The energy in use it is not the best. Sure, will work nicely to get there as solo mech. 

I am a tester and test about everything playing with difficulties on purpose. I have tested this one in the past and the result was R3 been persistent but luck etc I will call it an R7. 

image.thumb.png.8f3987864252dfc2a90be81af607f9f6.png

image.thumb.png.0d75eae1aab74c562b4a03c2f033bdd9.png

You can go using previous drone and few changes. This one takes to R5 or more but R7 in this case due to the mess in R7-R6 around till adapt in the use of the mech. The change made is because the top weapon range. It can be nightfall both, but range are different and for Spartan is best to use recoil than Mercy. 

image.thumb.png.edcb47b809d8d1bdf6e036d8e1fc8278.png

This one can will get you to R7 with more resistance but less HP at 2600 or so. Sure, modules still be able to change and alter with more heat/energy depending how what to play. Every player plays different and feel better to play in some ways. These options are not aiming to be the best are best set ups but can take you to the next level and observe what can you do and improve as player. 

image.thumb.png.157dc7a230e3cc16cde8158f7e7a63b5.png

Basic to use and very simple mech that everyone without the parts hate to fight against. I have not changed drone. It can be the protector you have maxed. 

image.thumb.png.952a4c65d743702d543b08c9318328ac.png

image.thumb.png.09c2210e6c8a078b30af71bdd98a28b7.png

There are more combinations with legs or claw for sure but just ideas you can use as preference and will take you to next level.

If will combine, sure can use another physical but if you do not like then go for some heat. You have the parts for an R5 heat mech. The tradeoff is that you will have to make the heat mech as primary and maybe a physical as secondary maybe counter with lower energy but average decent in heat caps because modules limitations. 

You can also build an energy mech but better to hold back on that one for now. You need to tell the players what you do like better so they can help build the preference as primary then use remaining parts for a second. 

Sorry, I ran out of time. 

Thank you soo much. Now I changed my mind because of you. I will not do stacking anymore I will upgrade what I need. I did create those 2 mechs are those good? İn my second I do not have enough energy modules soo I just went with heat modules.

image.thumb.png.2260cd90a3dd22eeb25a7931dc33b19a.png

What should I do now? I'll wait for your answer but I think I should go with more modules like energy ones or shields.

18 hours ago, aliozkan said:

Thank you soo much. Now I changed my mind because of you. I will not do stacking anymore I will upgrade what I need. I did create those 2 mechs are those good? İn my second I do not have enough energy modules soo I just went with heat modules.

image.thumb.png.2260cd90a3dd22eeb25a7931dc33b19a.png

What should I do now? I'll wait for your answer but I think I should go with more modules like energy ones or shields.

Yes, I am busy but, in few days, might be able to help. Currently dealing with work stuff. 

The first mech can work. 👍 Just focus on learning and try different moves. Do not worry about a loss. That will help you to makes cool moves soon. 

The second mech..

1- Low HP. Sure, I do understand that. 

2- Frantic, Night Eagle and Unrepaired Laser Cannon are weapons that require energy. Your energy is very low even can work taking the loss for energy mechs. If you observe well, the bad issue it is the energy regeneration at 72 and that it is way too low to recover using the weapons even can work in some ways. 

3- Rock Polisher it is another good weapon, but the weapon eats HP and normally is better to use that having more HP. 

Just give a try and see how does work. Remember, that mech does not use a resist drainer and sadly the resistance are very high to penetrate the shield and make physical damage. 

I am at rank 8 now, I will try for rank 7. Thank you for helping me.

Yes my second mech is not good but its best I can do now because I do not have enough energy modules. If enemy has energy mech, I am choosing my first mech, if enemy has pyhs or heat mech I am using my second mech as first in arena.

thx