A few questions

Dr.FurIns

Question

3 answers to this question

1. it really doesn't matter except for boss levels which have a chance to give fortune boxes instead

2. The enemies get harder to beat the further in you go (i mean, it has to, right?)

Shattering and Reflecting Light

39 minutes ago, Hikuchi said:

1. it really doesn't matter except for boss levels which have a chance to give fortune boxes instead

2. The enemies get harder to beat the further in you go (i mean, it has to, right?)

Hm, alright, thanks!

Though about the second point, I completed the same campaign levels on a lvl30 acc and a brand new one(with varying equipment of course), and the enemy stats were indeed different, and I'm inclined to believe their stats are mainly determined by both mission progression and your player level, but again, I'm not really sure.

The campaign is based in Normal, Hard and Insane normally the same mechs. As increase the Level of dificulty, the same mechs will be harder to kill. 

The progression goes not just to the level of difficulty, but the difficulty increases through stages.

Stages

1- Dry Land

2- Scavenger Pass

3- Silent Water

4- Frozen abyss 

5- Lost Valley

6- The Danger zone

7- Overlord's Den

Starting from Dry land stage the weaker to the harder Overlord, the stages will become harder in the same level. 

Normal in DRY LAND will be easier than INSANE DRY LAND. The progress will be much harder in 2v2 because will need 2 mechs to win and very hard in 3v3 that will force you even to use tokens to keep going in the fights. 

Also, I do recommend to no waste tokens trying to pass a stage. If you lose fighting hard. Just step down till get stronger. Do not waste tokens only in 3V3 in the future when you are solid player in full power. 

You will be able to use auto farm in a place that the program can play by itself and win. Maybe you can win manually using your logic but depending on factors, the auto play can make you lose because the configuration how will be use by auto and can make you lose often. Ensure to be stronger enough to have an auto play without losses. That will help a lot.