need help!

ST13MT50006

Question

3 answers to this question

6 hours ago, ST13MT50006 said:

im a new player thats why i want to ask you if my build is good or not? or should i change it to double frantic brute?

Screenshot 2024-01-19 193918.png

Screenshot 2024-01-19 193940.png

Screenshot 2024-01-19 193958.png

Screenshot 2024-01-19 194023.png

Well, it is not that bad. Even will need changes later on, your issues are modules, and you have a decent understanding of set up. 

Work on leg and modules. The issue for now is that you have very low regeneration and cooling. Normally to be in average will need close to or above 300 in both. For 300 is considered the middle ground basic set. 

The weapons in use all of them need some energy to work and generate some heat. The drone is not optimal but ok for a start if nothing else. It can work in the way you have set up for now. Just careful using the Terror Cry weapon because you can create the condition of push away the opponent and lose a n attack away from nightfall range. 

As Oki Doki typed, consider range.  If you push the other mech back your shoulder weapon can bring you closer but opens you up for the exact weapons you use on your opponents turn. Regen and cooling need to be boosted, also mentioned. Physical mechs are burners, they have limited turns relying on beating the enemy before your weapons run out of attacks.