Loading problems :/

Lord Sunrise

Question

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Lord Sunrise said:

Pls help me i usually Made 500 token per week and now just 90 token 😭😭😭per week

That is the game owner that need to fix the server issues. Needs some more programing but they have limitations with programmers that can stay and know those codes. With new programmers will have to study and deal with and takes longtime to do so and hopping stay for long. You know, people work for money. 

3 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

That is the game owner that need to fix the server issues. Needs some more programing but they have limitations with programmers that can stay and know those codes. With new programmers will have to study and deal with and takes longtime to do so and hopping stay for long. You know, people work for money. 

Do you still believe that?

5 hours ago, Venix said:

Do you still believe that?

Yes. All my request to my helps in need were resolved by TS or GATO. I can't talk bad about it.  Of course, I can't talk about others different issues with other players. All have their own circumstances with what it is going inside the company and the level of difficulty and the time that takes to resolve the request. Having few guys only in the company to do many requests that it is hard and sure they can add few their stuff to make it easier for the customer but require some programming and focus on it.  

Many requests are because the players own mistakes and irresponsibility's. 

The game was in bad shape when GATO took over and patching and trying to fix the issues and not having those original programmers all the way around that started the game, it is hard for sure to keep up and been a small game company with not much around, it is a tuff task to do. 

It does require analysis to implement a patch programing and security measures and even so, hackers happen to the USA Pentagon, healthcare systems, governor offices, Microsoft, Google and everyone else with good pay to prevent that and fail. 

Also, it is a worldwide online game that have to follow local's regulations and tax etc.  It is easy to say simplistic things when it is really hard to sustain any business small mid or large. They need to dedicate a lot of time in the administrative area and having a guy or two around, that is really hard to do. 

I started to work in a business at the age of 5 and did about all to understand what it is to have a business from taxes, purchases and laws and regulations regardless I was in different parts of the world with my father. I studied and worked to earn my own money always not asking my dad.   

You need to understand some issues on small companies with the lack of resources but to comply with all regulations and complications as online game getting purchases and payments from commercials and sustain the game etc. 

Small business sometimes is slow to get many things done. 

Again, I can tell there is a bit of lack on response from them and that it is not good for a business. 

Do not take it with a player like anyone else here. If you have issues, do something for us and help GATO because you are hook to the game. I have my own work to do and get pay for it to sustain my family. 

Also, I do work with high tech and real robots. 👍 I work fixing things. 😃

38 minutes ago, Lord Sunrise said:

So what should i do?

Hmm, have you tried to open the game away from it directly to the SM download? Just verify if the account still working away from flash fox. 

Just check that and see if flash fox is creating the issue.