what did you D O

AtomusX

Is it just me, or does the official supermechs website not exist anymore? ive been searching for it but all i can find is supermechs on other websites like kongregate and miniclip not the actual website that you can download for your PC. What did you D O

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

13 minutes ago, Hikuchi said:

it's literally just supermechs.com

never tried actually using the website itself. Normally if i search "supermechs" on the internet, supermechs.com is the first thing that shows up, now it dosent do that for me anymore

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

Yes, in the past you were able to see supermechs on first page in the search and can see the image in big. Now it has been weird for a year or more like this. This is the second page using bing search. 

image.thumb.png.55cf2e8b4d4332278474ee1e98e81de1.png

with chrome it is in the first page first item

image.thumb.png.e524129244206170668ed0c26fefb90d.png

I prefer to use direct company portal instead of those websites that can open and close games or else losing accounts. Open always first with the company download then later if you want to link then do but always will have access to supermechs direct account. I do not trust web pages games and I go direct to the source. It is safer. 

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)