Arena Down

shockwave333

Question

9 answers to this question

Once again It's still the person who destroyed the server who did it. Some people can't afford to play and then do the dirty little things, f * * k! Can the official manage it? Don't think about it. The official grave grass is already 3 meters tall

他妈的!草!

I don't play this shit game anymore, I get high blood pressure every day

弃游!>:(

2 minutes ago, snake pas chaos said:

Once again It's still the person who destroyed the server who did it. Some people can't afford to play and then do the dirty little things, f * * k! Can the official manage it? Don't think about it. The official grave grass is already 3 meters tall

他妈的!草!

I don't play this shit game anymore, I get high blood pressure every day

弃游!>:(

i can relate management dont give a f@@@ as long as we are buying their dumb offers you know what the real joke is there is a pack going for 50 bucks  i am not spending another dime on this shit show of a game

I still don't recommend continuing to spend money on games that I can't buy with money. Although I have been relying on my own efforts to recharge without spending a penny, I haven't felt happy at all after playing for a year (starting from November 30, 2022). I was blown up by an old player on the way, and there are still some mockers. Now I have another server saboteur, which keeps my temper at its worst. Forgive me for suddenly using vulgar language, But in the end, the game gave me a lot of confusion and said, is this struggle worth it? I can't even get 'Molten Platinum Vest', and when I draw cards, I feel like I'm a loser, and then I have to suffer in PVP
I am not good at English, so I am using machine translation, so it may not be very accurate

Just now, snake pas chaos said:

I still don't recommend continuing to spend money on games that I can't buy with money. Although I have been relying on my own efforts to recharge without spending a penny, I haven't felt happy at all after playing for a year (starting from November 30, 2022). I was blown up by an old player on the way, and there are still some mockers. Now I have another server saboteur, which keeps my temper at its worst. Forgive me for suddenly using vulgar language, But in the end, the game gave me a lot of confusion and said, is this struggle worth it? I can't even get 'Molten Platinum Vest', and when I draw cards, I feel like I'm a loser, and then I have to suffer in PVP
I am not good at English, so I am using machine translation, so it may not be very accurate

I totally get where you are coming from cos I in the same postion I have been trying to get the molten vest also  nope no luck i only buy the 30 day pass but considering the problems with the game and managements refuseal to even give us any update on the situation i refuse to spend another  dime 

this game is one endless grind  yes you hace to grind in other games but at least you feel you are getting somewhere  not with this 

we are not the only ones who feel like this most of my clan are saying the same thing 

Gato refuse to listen then maybe it best if we all just walk away and let the game die

3q(Thank you)

At the same time, thank you for helping me get the last 5 white coins. At least you made me no longer confused. Thank you very much.
But I'm not sure if my memory is good, so I'll chat with you under this website. If it's troublesome, I also have a discord account that I don't use very often. At the same time, I've become accustomed to scolding someone, so You better not know what “sb” means

I have this habit because I am angry with the PVP of this game QWQ

Just now, snake pas chaos said:

3q(Thank you)

At the same time, thank you for helping me get the last 5 white coins. At least you made me no longer confused. Thank you very much.
But I'm not sure if my memory is good, so I'll chat with you under this website. If it's troublesome, I also have a discord account that I don't use very often. At the same time, I've become accustomed to scolding someone, so You better not know what “sb” means

I have this habit because I am angry with the PVP of this game QWQ

here is fine  you are welcome i am still trying to get my last 5 for today 

to be honest i have no idea whar sb means lol  i get qhat you mean cos pbp has the same effecr on me i hust get mad at it 

On 10/13/2023 at 7:13 PM, shockwave333 said:

here is fine you are welcome i am still trying to get my last 5 for today

to be honest i have no idea whar sb means lol i get qhat you mean cos pbp has the same effecr on me i hust get mad at it

I'm not good at translating on my phone. Hot booms are not very suitable in PVP, but they are a useful heating weapon in raid 🙂