Should I delete the game?

HalitProXyz

Question

5 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Yoni said:

Nah man ur mechs is amazing for 2 months keep the goid job its a lot about luck dont worry keep going

my mechs is good i know but i have 'sikanda' and The weight of my mechanic is 1001kg. What do I need to do for the gun? And should I change the Clash?

7 hours ago, noㅤ said:

I'd remove both top weapons and charge, replace one heat engine with cooling booster, and add two energy energy engines until better items dropped.

I will try, thanks.

8 hours ago, noㅤ said:

I'd remove both top weapons and charge, replace one heat engine with cooling booster, and add two energy energy engines until better items dropped.

is it good now?

Screenshot_20230929_070510_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

I'd still change one of the heat engines to a cooling booster. It may seem light a step back now, but you'll have a chance against energy mechs once those new modules are upgraded, and you'll also be able to do more heat/damage with a cooling booster because you won't need cool down/overheat as often. Also, the weight savings means you can upgrade once a better torso or modules drop, and you'll advance faster with less weapons to upgrade.

You can play around with things here if you don't want to wait, haha: SuperMechs Workshop (supermechs-workshop.vercel.app

1 what you have.jpg

2 later on.jpg

you are doing great work, and the assistance is good too. Having a new account, it does takes time to develop depending on time to play, and luck getting parts. 

Looks this video from an old player who started playing this game when 7-8 years was old and was R1 just in a year or so as free player. It is a video making a new recent account from zero. 

Looks her decisions using parts, pay attention carefully how the account level is moving day by day showing that she really grinds her account and using free tokens wisely.  Join a clan that make some wins regardless it is a low rank clan but is active. Normally those clans are open. Fight TITAN and use the coins properly. Fight 5 wins or more every day and collect silver coins and enhance arena power properly. Result it is not the same normally but basic parts grant that she selected are the game base to progress when start. Just in 15 days she was level 100 in her account. 

That is the way I did my progress" grinding". Everyone can do it.