is this a good mech?

maxplayer109

Question

5 answers to this question

I'm guessing that is a rank 15-14 build. It is pretty good for that rank but to upgrade it further try this.

1) Max out the legs. The legs you are using are insane already and maxing them would put your mech in a much better position

2) This might be hard but try to get a red or blue vest torso as they are insane (aim for red as more people run heat then energy)

3) Upgrade your modules and get resistance. Guns and body parts is not the only thing that matters.

4) Search up f2p builds or meta builds and try to copy one that looks good as it will probably work better than your current build.

Hope this helps 🙂

14 hours ago, 2008ToyotaCorolla said:

I'm guessing that is a rank 15-14 build. It is pretty good for that rank but to upgrade it further try this.

1) Max out the legs. The legs you are using are insane already and maxing them would put your mech in a much better position

2) This might be hard but try to get a red or blue vest torso as they are insane (aim for red as more people run heat then energy)

3) Upgrade your modules and get resistance. Guns and body parts is not the only thing that matters.

4) Search up f2p builds or meta builds and try to copy one that looks good as it will probably work better than your current build.

Hope this helps 🙂

I do have a red vest im trying to get it to mythical also im running a boiler mech

Just now, maxplayer109 said:

I do have a red vest im trying to get it to mythical also im running a boiler mech

I also have alot of modules that can go to divine