Another Drawing of Atomus

AtomusX

I put this in off topic instead of fanart as there is no actual direct indication that it's supermechs fanart, it's literally just the dude who pilots the boiler mech in my pfp. It's just Atomus dude.

The horns on his head and shoulders are simply cybernetic spines with an interface that directly connects the Boiler mech to Atomus..and yeah they stab right through him when he actually uses his mech.

I'll draw ampaz later, she's my SECOND RESPONSIBILITY

ALSO UPDATE ON THE MEET THE PILOTS COMMISSION I WAS HOSTING:

So like, I was going to finish it but I forgot the names of the people that wanted their pilot to be drawn, so if you want your pilot to be drawn STILL, just let me know and I'll get on it

Edited by AtomusX (see edit history)

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

16 minutes ago, Riot said:

Hmm, looks like Shigiraki from mha

maybe Atomus is shigiraki except he cant make things decay. He just burns stuff

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

On 07.08.2023 at 13:57, AtomusX said:

Я поместил это не по теме, а не фан-арт, поскольку нет прямого указания на то, что это фан-арт супермехов, это буквально просто чувак, который пилотирует робота-котла в моем pfp. Это просто Атомус, чувак.

Изображение

Рога на его голове и плечах — это просто кибернетические шипы с интерфейсом, который напрямую соединяет робота «Бойлер» с Атомусом… и да, они пронзают его насквозь, когда он действительно использует свой мех.

ампаз нарисую позже, она моя ВТОРАЯ ОТВЕТСТВЕННОСТЬ

ТАКЖЕ ОБНОВЛЕННАЯ ИНФОРМАЦИЯ О ВСТРЕЧЕ С КОМИССИЕЙ ПИЛОТОВ, КОТОРУЮ Я ПРОВОДИЛ:

Я собирался закончить, но забыл имена людей, которые хотели, чтобы их пилот был нарисован, поэтому, если вы хотите, чтобы ваш пилот был нарисован ЕЩЕ, просто дайте мне знать, и я займусь этим.

Good job! 👍

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

• 1 month later...
On 8/7/2023 at 3:57 AM, AtomusX said:

I put this in off topic instead of fanart as there is no actual direct indication that it's supermechs fanart, it's literally just the dude who pilots the boiler mech in my pfp. It's just Atomus dude.

The horns on his head and shoulders are simply cybernetic spines with an interface that directly connects the Boiler mech to Atomus..and yeah they stab right through him when he actually uses his mech.

I'll draw ampaz later, she's my SECOND RESPONSIBILITY

ALSO UPDATE ON THE MEET THE PILOTS COMMISSION I WAS HOSTING:

So like, I was going to finish it but I forgot the names of the people that wanted their pilot to be drawn, so if you want your pilot to be drawn STILL, just let me know and I'll get on it

Oh... cool I wish I can do something like that. 👍