Is divine Heatpoint worth it?

AtomusX

Question

After examining this image for about 5 minutes I've came to the conclusion of 'Absolutely hell no'. Especially considering i'm paying half a million coins on 6-7 extra damage output and + 1 heat..I would've leaned more to yes if the resistance drain also got upgraded from 6 to like 8 or 9 but this just seems like a complete and utter scam.

But idk, I'm not a top player! So should i just do it?

image.png

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

Just now, Backup Player 1000 said:

*explosion noises echo in the distance and yeet everything*

Now he's done it.

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

So go on then, try me'

Just now, Ampaz said:

Aye I'll fight back, you know this about me. I am not afraid of any mech even if they are stronger than mine

The sight of a boiler mech repeatedly smashing your mechs face in while you feel the heat in your cockpit reach a boiling point and you can hardly breathe from just the smoke alone, knowing damn well you're going to pass out and to make it worse, the entire front of your mech is going to cave in from the hammer and maul you to unfixable gore before any of that happens will surely be enough to make you afraid

So go on then, try me'

Just now, AtomusX said:

The sight of a boiler mech repeatedly smashing your mechs face in while you feel the heat in your cockpit reach a boiling point and you can hardly breathe from just the smoke alone, knowing damn well you're going to pass out and to make it worse, the entire front of your mech is going to cave in from the hammer and maul you to unfixable gore before any of that happens will surely be enough to make you afraid

Then i'll die fighting knowing happily you will make it nowhere in the mid ladder without me helping you out. You'll meet the same fate to a physical mech with frantic brutes, and the irony will be on you.

The Powerful Warrior Archimonde incinerates any and all enemies that stand in her way with an Overwhelming, Electric Chaos.

"ez dubs"

Just now, Ampaz said:

Then i'll die fighting knowing happily you will make it nowhere in the mid ladder without me helping you out. You'll meet the same fate to a physical mech with frantic brutes, and the irony will be on you.

Would you just go to the damn campaign and grind your stupid hammer?? Christ

So go on then, try me'

Just now, AtomusX said:

Would you just go to the damn campaign and grind your stupid hammer?? Christ

ohh, you know I like making your blood BOIL

You should chill out man, I think your fuse has been lit

The Powerful Warrior Archimonde incinerates any and all enemies that stand in her way with an Overwhelming, Electric Chaos.

"ez dubs"

Just now, Ampaz said:

ohh, you know I like making your blood BOIL

You should chill out man, I think your fuse has been lit

Heat and explosion related jokes are not going to take back what I said, DO NOT WASTE ALL MY FUEL BRUH

So go on then, try me'

Just now, AtomusX said:

Heat and explosion related jokes are not going to take back what I said, DO NOT WASTE ALL MY FUEL BRUH

ok damn...

"ez dubs"