Is divine Heatpoint worth it?

AtomusX

Question

After examining this image for about 5 minutes I've came to the conclusion of 'Absolutely hell no'. Especially considering i'm paying half a million coins on 6-7 extra damage output and + 1 heat..I would've leaned more to yes if the resistance drain also got upgraded from 6 to like 8 or 9 but this just seems like a complete and utter scam.

But idk, I'm not a top player! So should i just do it?

image.png

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

12 minutes ago, Backup Player 1000 said:

No because it has 3 turns it is similar to backstabbing protector but has turns quite annoying

Anything was better than the old drone i was rocking with..Nemo was so damn weak

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

So go on then, try me'

37 minutes ago, AtomusX said:

After examining this image for about 5 minutes I've came to the conclusion of 'Absolutely hell no'. Especially considering i'm paying half a million coins on 6-7 extra damage output and + 1 heat..I would've leaned more to yes if the resistance drain also got upgraded from 6 to like 8 or 9 but this just seems like a complete and utter scam.

But idk, I'm not a top player! So should i just do it?

image.png

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING BLOWING MORE MONEY ON STUPID UPGRADES INSTEAD OF UPGRADING ME?!

The Powerful Warrior Archimonde incinerates any and all enemies that stand in her way with an Overwhelming, Electric Chaos.

"ez dubs"

Just now, Ampaz said:

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING BLOWING MORE MONEY ON STUPID UPGRADES INSTEAD OF UPGRADING ME?!

UPGRADE YOURSELF. MY MECH IS MORE IMPORTANT TO ME THAN YOURS IS

Edited by AtomusX (see edit history)

So go on then, try me'

Just now, AtomusX said:

UPGRADE YOURSELF. MY MECH IS MORE IMPORTANT TO ME THAN YOURS IS

BET, AND IM TAKING ALL YOUR MYTH FOOD TO DO IT.

LIGHTNING HAMMER MY LOVE, I'M GONNA MYTH YOU TONIGHT

The Powerful Warrior Archimonde incinerates any and all enemies that stand in her way with an Overwhelming, Electric Chaos.

"ez dubs"

Just now, Ampaz said:

BET, AND IM TAKING ALL YOUR MYTH FOOD TO DO IT.

LIGHTNING HAMMER MY LOVE, I'M GONNA MYTH YOU TONIGHT

NO STOP-

MY MYTHICAL VANDAL, TO BECOME THE ULTIMATE BOILER.. NOOOOOO

I NEED THAT FOOD RIGHT NOW

Edited by AtomusX (see edit history)

So go on then, try me'

Just now, AtomusX said:

NO STOP-

MY MYTHICAL VANDAL, TO BECOME THE ULTIMATE BOILER.. NOOOOOO

I NEED THAT FOOD RIGHT NOW

Oh come on, you know damn well you aint bouta be no ultimate boiler. You don't need to myth your vandal. It's fine

"ez dubs"

Just now, Ampaz said:

Oh come on, you know damn well you aint bouta be no ultimate boiler. You don't need to myth your vandal. It's fine

Enjoy the free mythical hammer that you make with MY coins and resources 

So go on then, try me'

Just now, AtomusX said:

Enjoy the free mythical hammer that you make with MY coins and resources 

You keep forgetting that I am the reason you're able to make it rank 13. You telling me you can solo every single mech team that you NEEDED me to get the game winning shot on? Yeah, I'm the reason your season awards are as good as they are

"ez dubs"

Just now, Backup Player 1000 said:

Guys Why Are You Arguing Over An Item?

I mean Ampaz IS my second mech. So..i'm kinda arguing with myself

So go on then, try me'

Just now, AtomusX said:

I mean Ampaz IS my second mech. So..i'm kinda arguing with myself

is that how you make decisions? To just argue with yourself then?

"ez dubs"

Just now, Ampaz said:

is that how you make decisions? To just argue with yourself then?

I'm schizophrenic because of you

So go on then, try me'

Just now, AtomusX said:

I'm schizophrenic because of you

You are a very rude man

"ez dubs"

Just now, Ampaz said:

You are a very rude man

And you are a very whiny female. I had no idea i'd be filing divorce papers when im not even married to you

So go on then, try me'

Just now, Backup Player 1000 said:

My main heat mech is getting annoyed by that arguing

well tell him to just go in the arena and blow some mechs up..or get blown up himself. I dont know

So go on then, try me'

Just now, AtomusX said:

well tell him to just go in the arena and blow some mechs up..or get blown up himself. I dont know

yeah speaking of the arena, I think I need to get busy grinding one more legendary for my mythical hammer. Have fun arguing with yourself loser

"ez dubs"

Just now, Ampaz said:

yeah speaking of the arena, I think I need to get busy grinding one more legendary for my mythical hammer. Have fun arguing with yourself loser

If I come back and my fuel has ran out for campaign missions i'm going to personally dismantle your mech with a true mythical hammer

So go on then, try me'

Just now, AtomusX said:

If I come back and my fuel has ran out for campaign missions i'm going to personally dismantle your mech with a true mythical hammer

Aye I'll fight back, you know this about me. I am not afraid of any mech even if they are stronger than mine

"ez dubs"