The $49.99 offer for today (June 16th 2023) is not working for me.

AirForceOne

Question

Hello all. I am experiencing trouble in purchasing the 49.99 dollar offer today that has the 20 item boxes, tokens, booster packs, and arena tokens. Every time I go to purchase it, it gives me a reconnecting error. Sometimes it even logs out and back into the game. I've tried restarting my phone, using a VPN, restarting the game, and everything. I've also emailed the support team twice to no avail. And I also created a ticket that they never responded to. The offer ends in 4 hours and I really don't want to miss it. Can anyone help me out here??? 

Screenshot_20230615-171120.png

5 answers to this question

Ngl kind of feel bad for you I bought the ten dollar one yesterday and the support hasent gotten back to me sense the deal ended at this point I'm wondering if they even have any tech support at all? 

1 hour ago, shockwave333 said:

i would buy this but the prices are way too high its a flash game if it were 30 bucks maybe 50 noooo way

It's actually a good deal by their standards 

7 minutes ago, Skykiller said:

Ngl kind of feel bad for you I bought the ten dollar one yesterday and the support hasent gotten back to me sense the deal ended at this point I'm wondering if they even have any tech support at all? 

I also kind of think it's worth its price 

Update for you air. On discord I talked to an staff and they said it can take up to 7 days for a response which they usually do. I would assume if the transaction went through it would be given to you but not gato so idk.

9 hours ago, Skykiller said:

I also kind of think it's worth its price 

Update for you air. On discord I talked to an staff and they said it can take up to 7 days for a response which they usually do. I would assume if the transaction went through it would be given to you but not gato so idk.

Well, it can be a great deal but still unaffordable. If someone was selling a tank that costed 1,000,000 (1 million) USD, and they sold it at 50% off, it'd still be 500,000 USD.

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.