SuperMechs Workshop umlimited beta

Enemy

Here are some tips for your current mech (even if it is currently bad):

1) Are you trying to make your mech have a single "type" (heat, energy, physical)? Single-type mechs are generally better than hybrid mechs (of course, an all mythical mech hybrid will always win against an all epic single-type mech).

2) Use Nightmare for your torso. It starts at common and goes all the way to mythical, it's better than Interceptor. Also, I don't think Hollow Cyber Armor is obtainable anymore.

3) You need a lot more cooling. If you get overheated and you have terrible cooling, then the game is over.

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

20 hours ago, ANIMAN said:

will i try separate them up to make them strong for heat and energy then phy

bro my i just join different when i was lvl 81 it give me different account

For your first question (if I understand it): no, I would recommend you focus on making it heat, energy, or physical, and not switch types because you don't want to divine your Corrupt Light and then switch to Energy.

The second sentence: yes, I know you just joined, but you already spent some stuff upgrading Interceptor and I just want to let you know that Nightmare is the better torso.

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.