Energy Robot, help me

Lavroski

Question

16 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Lavroski said:

What can I change in my build? I have attached screenshots of my items, what do I need to download? What needs to be changed? And what you need to get from premium packs for energy assembly

Screenshot_2023-05-30-21-42-42-644_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-30-21-42-36-601_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-30-21-42-31-932_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-30-21-42-25-645_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-30-21-42-15-111_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

take of the sonic blaster and add the energy ray if u upgrade it to legendary it op

49 minutes ago, jcool64 said:

это эпическая штука, которая у вас есть, которая стреляет кольцами. причина, по которой я советовал вам заменить ее, заключалась в том, что они обычно дают обратный эффект, и если у вас нет запаса здоровья, она будет кусать вас за задницу в боях на арене

Thanks for the advice, and the rest of the items should be improved to a higher level? Or wait for good items from packs

srry i just looked at your pictures your defense isn't that great if i am correct you are trying to be a energy mech  you will need a lot more energy packs or else you would get easily energy broken and that would make all your weapons useless

1 minute ago, Lavroski said:

Thanks for the advice, and the rest of the items should be improved to a higher level? Or wait for good items from packs

you should upgrade the hammer but other than that you should be getting premium boxes

13 minutes ago, jcool64 said:

srry i just looked at your pictures your defense isn't that great if i am correct you are trying to be a energy mech  you will need a lot more energy packs or else you would get easily energy broken and that would make all your weapons useless

you should upgrade the hammer but other than that you should be getting premium boxes

Yes, I am stuck on the hard level due to the fact that I have bad energy modules, if I do not advance further, I will not be able to get tokens for premium packages, this is a vicious circle 

TRUE DAT

but I know how to get an extra module,

#1 just redo some boss levels and the modules will be coming in 

#2 buy a lot of common cards with coins ( recommended )

#3 do arena battles to get op weapons ( work-around )

those are three ways to get past your problem, I hope they help

Screenshot 2023-05-30 5.43.24 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-05-30 5.43.11 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-05-30 5.43.00 PM.png

16 minutes ago, jcool64 said:

well no the "cheap" cards are a complete and utter scam if you have enough arena coins than get the card discount than buy the original cards they're cheaper by at least 250 coins so buy the first cards it how I save money

Thank you very much, you helped me a lot

You probably want to replace your blue resistance drainer (the one with the two barrels or whatever they're called) with your Malice Beam, because when you're energy draining your opponent, if you do excess Energy damage, it carry through as extra normal damage.

Also, replace Shockwave with your Torment (both drones), because Shockwave will most likely cause a lot of problems (such as wasting a move getting to the right weapon ranges). Torment does damage to the max of their energy, making it better.

You need better regeneration + cooling and less HP-related stuff. Your mech is very vulnerable to boiler mechs (mechs that try to overheat and shut down you, I'm one of these mechs 🙂) and energy mechs, like yours, since you've got such a low regeneration + cooling. Try replacing most of your modules with Energy/Heat Engines (the one that provides storage and regeneration/cooling) and Cooling/Regeneration Modules. Also, the best resistance module to have is probably either the one with all the resistances in it, or the physical one.

Finally, get rid of the Cockpit Piercer and replace it with something better. It's a very situation weapon, and the chances of someone being at range 7 is kind of low.

Edited by Flawed
I found a grammar issue (very important to fix) (see edit history)

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

15 hours ago, jcool64 said:

ну нет, "дешевые" карты - это полное мошенничество, если у вас достаточно монет арены, чем получить скидку на карту, чем покупать оригинальные карты, они дешевле как минимум на 250 монет, так что покупайте первые карты, это то, как я экономлю деньги

2 hours ago, Flawed said:

Вероятно, вы захотите заменить свой синий осушитель сопротивления (тот, что с двумя стволами, или как они там называются) на свой Луч Злобы, потому что, когда вы истощаете энергию своего противника, если вы наносите избыточный энергетический урон, он переносится как дополнительный обычный урон.

Кроме того, замените Shockwave своим Torment (оба дрона), потому что Shockwave, скорее всего, вызовет множество проблем (например, потратит ход впустую, добираясь до нужной дистанции поражения оружием). Мучение наносит максимальный ущерб их энергии, делая ее лучше.

Вам нужна лучшая регенерация + охлаждение и меньше вещей, связанных с HP. Ваш мех очень уязвим для котельных мехов (мехов, которые пытаются перегреться и отключить вас, я один из таких мехов 🙂) и энергетических мехов, таких как ваш, поскольку у вас такая низкая регенерация + охлаждение. Попробуйте заменить большинство ваших модулей энергетическими / тепловыми двигателями (теми, которые обеспечивают хранение и регенерацию / охлаждение) и модулями охлаждения / регенерации. Кроме того, лучший модуль сопротивления, вероятно, либо тот, в котором есть все сопротивления, либо физический.

Наконец, избавьтесь от Средства для прокалывания Кокпита и замените его чем-нибудь получше. Это очень ситуационное оружие, и шансы того, что кто-то окажется на дистанции 7, довольно низки.

Yes, you are right, especially at the expense of modules, my robot overheats a lot in arena battles, I will definitely do what you wrote🙂

Edited by Lavroski (see edit history)

On 5/30/2023 at 9:44 PM, Lavroski said:

What can I change in my build? I have attached screenshots of my items, what do I need to download? What needs to be changed? And what you need to get from premium packs for energy assembly

Screenshot_2023-05-30-21-42-42-644_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-30-21-42-36-601_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-30-21-42-31-932_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-30-21-42-25-645_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-30-21-42-15-111_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Max out the modules. No need for 3 iron Platings right now, replace 2 of them with some Heat and Energy modules. Get Lightning Recoiler as soon as possible and replace the Energy Backfire Cannon thing with the Recoiler. Use Malice Beam.

Edited by Battalion Incinerator (see edit history)

By someone, somewhere.