mech suggestions

theeverchanger

Question

6 answers to this question

7 hours ago, theeverchanger said:

how can i better my module setup, what is better than my heatpoint drone and weapons? suggestions would be appreciated

i also have a mythical zark, what do i do with it?

Screenshot_20230504-192507_Super Mechs.jpg

Use up the extra weight on your mech for a module of 25kg or something, preferably energy because it's kinda low. Also, Nightmare is better than Zarkares. Also, you don't really need 2 iron platings, replace one with some modules and max out your legs instead.

By someone, somewhere.

13 hours ago, Battalion Incinerator said:

Use up the extra weight on your mech for a module of 25kg or something, preferably energy because it's kinda low. Also, Nightmare is better than Zarkares. Also, you don't really need 2 iron platings, replace one with some modules and max out your legs instead.

i know that nightmare is better which is why i switched to it, but i don't know what to do with my mythical zark now that i don't really need it

also, is firefly better than heatpoint? and should i max my cooling/energy boosters?

3 hours ago, theeverchanger said:

i don't know what to do with my mythical zark now

well, that will stay on your inventory. just ignore it. zark has no use after buff update.

also, is firefly better than heatpoint?

none of them are good for your build. i suggest nemo, because heat capacity damage.

also, please add something to cover the spare weight. and you didn't really need basalt dissolver, if you want focus to overheat your enemies.

and should i max my cooling/energy boosters?

maybe, yeah. 

"I am 4 parallel universes ahead of you."

-probably chad mario from terminalmontage.

2 hours ago, Delta Hyperion-Z said:

well, that will stay on your inventory. just ignore it. zark has no use after buff update.

none of them are good for your build. i suggest nemo, because heat capacity damage.

also, please add something to cover the spare weight. and you didn't really need basalt dissolver, if you want focus to overheat your enemies.

maybe, yeah. 

nothing to cover my spare weight with unfortunately

anything i need to look forward to?

1 hour ago, theeverchanger said:

nothing to cover my spare weight with unfortunately

anything i need to look forward to?

hmm... maybe try to use windigo, if you had one. if you didnt had any, maybe put an energy engine.

"I am 4 parallel universes ahead of you."

-probably chad mario from terminalmontage.

2 minutes ago, Delta Hyperion-Z said:

hmm... maybe try to use windigo, if you had one. if you didnt had any, maybe put an energy engine.

full slotted on my modules: 3 energy engines, heat engine, cooling/mass booster, armor plating and savior res

trying to get windigo 

Edited by theeverchanger (see edit history)