DEVS ADD A PORTAL FOR EASTER, TOKENS ARE HARd TO GET

15 hours ago, Monke King said:

No one has the time to watch ads

You are not forced to literally watch ads. If you’re concerned about time, you can work on something else while you watch them.

10 hours ago, Yakir said:

once i watch an ad then i cant watch another one for a bit do you wait between all those breaks to watch the ads

To get all the ads, you need to first watch them on mobile and then complete the rest on desktop (I think puffin also works for this). To reset ads on mobile, delete the app and download it again and then spam tap the watch ads button until you get an ad. Ads are capped at 30 per day and refresh at a specific time (different for everyone), so be mindful of that.

Edited by Coddiwomple (see edit history)

Going nowhere with all the intent and purpose of going somewhere.

6 hours ago, Coddiwomple said:

You are not forced to literally watch ads. If you’re concerned about time, you can work on something else while you watch them.

To get all the ads, you need to first watch them on mobile and then complete the rest on desktop (I think puffin also works for this). To reset ads on mobile, delete the app and download it again and then spam tap the watch ads button until you get an ad. Ads are capped at 30 per day and refresh at a specific time (different for everyone), so be mindful of that.

How do you guys play super mechs in pc? with gameloop or something else?

19 hours ago, Coddiwomple said:

I don't have a PC account.

By someone, somewhere.

On 4/9/2023 at 12:28 PM, Coddiwomple said:

You have a baseline of 70 tokens per day just by watching ads and doing your dailies.

I have no ads, and they gave me a free box with 5 legendaries.
Molten and plasma battery vest, burning shower, the claw and rolling beast along with a spray