level 150 xp gain

Yakir

Question

ive been farming xp for a bit of time on my account and i calculate the xp for the levels i grind so on od6 insane i get around 4.3 at level 149 but today is xp day so i get 6.4 then i reached level 150 and now od6 insane gives me 13.4 levels of xp why is that

also another question about level 150 does anything special happen on that level and what are those mechs i see when i level up at level 145 or above (when i claim my level up reward it gives me another page to claim which is just a picture of a mech)

1 answer to this question

49 minutes ago, Yakir said:

Я некоторое время фармил xp на своем аккаунте, и я рассчитываю xp для уровней, которые я гринду, поэтому на безумном od6 я получаю около 4,3 на уровне 149, но сегодня день xp, поэтому я получаю 6,4, затем я достиг уровня 150, и теперь od6 безумие дает мне 13,4 уровня опыта, почему это так

также еще один вопрос об уровне 150, происходит ли что-нибудь особенное на этом уровне, и что это за мехи, которые я вижу, когда я поднимаюсь на уровень 145 или выше (когда я требую награду за повышение уровня, это дает мне еще одну страницу для получения, которая является просто изображением мех)

I don't know... I have a level of 157, I met with this "bug" at 147,148 and 150 lvl. After that, there were no changes in the game. I think it's just a visual bug or some kind of thing from an old version of the game that they forgot to delete...

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀