Why has my inventory been wiped?

Zerokayl

Hi fellow SuperMechs players,

I was a SuperMechs player from 2015 to 2016. I suddenly remembered me playing SuperMechs a few days ago. I found the game, and went to the official website to install it. I logged in to my account, but when I saw my inventory, I was astonished. Everything I had had been wiped. I remember having an OP mech, but I just want to know why my inventory has been wiped. And is there any way to get my stuff back?
Is it still possible since I've started getting some items in my inventory?

Thanks!

Considering you played during 2015/2016 and just came back, there's quite a few things to catch up on.

Around august 2017 the game had a major update, as we call it Reloaded, and the time before that Legacy, what probably happened is that every legacy item that you had has been removed due to this update, which is weird cause there should be an option to exchange those items into power kits.

That should explain why your items have been wiped.

Can we return your items? Unfortunately not, besides, 99% of legacy items aren't useful anymore compared to the updated, reloaded items.

With that out the way, welcome back to supermechs, Pilot.

silly goober

1 hour ago, Zerokayl said:

Second of all, why didn't I get an option to exchange them for power kits? And would there still be an option to exchange them somewhere? Anywhere?

Normally there is an option in the inventory menu to transform your legacy items into power kits, but sometimes it just deletes the items. No idea what the cause is either.

silly goober

6 hours ago, Zerokayl said:

Hi fellow SuperMechs players,

I was a SuperMechs player from 2015 to 2016. I suddenly remembered me playing SuperMechs a few days ago. I found the game, and went to the official website to install it. I logged in to my account, but when I saw my inventory, I was astonished. Everything I had had been wiped. I remember having an OP mech, but I just want to know why my inventory has been wiped. And is there any way to get my stuff back?
Is it still possible since I've started getting some items in my inventory?

Thanks!

There was a point at which I did not login for over a year and my account was wiped of every item too. It was about the same timeframe I think.