SuperMechs Instrumentality Project

SawzAll

All,

It is my honor and privilege to present to you the SM Instrumentation Project.  (Yes, it's an Evangelion reference.)  Some of us wanted to be able to look at what enemies we would likely face in the campaign missions, so that we could configure our campaign builds before clicking the Go button.  So we took a screenshot of basically every campaign mission, 1V1, 2V2, and 3V3.

Future plans are to incorporate tips on how to survive them (i.e. maybe a screenshot of the infamous triple crimson rapture enemies or whatever).

I would like to thank Maroon Leopard and Zho for their contributions!  And thank you, @Alexander for your permission.

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/sm_inst.html 

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

46 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Well made Sawz as always 👍

Thanks bro.  I believe for the next phase, which is to include some sort of brief notes about the mechs in the campaign that the person will end up facing, I might want to include notes on some, like "the mechs in this mission have triple crimson rapture" or "dual sword mechs" etc. so that people who are building teams for this know whether to include hammer builds, etc.

1 hour ago, AssClown said:

Nicely done, Sawz.

Are you aware there are youtube vids showing all the campaign missions 1v1, 2v2 and 3v3 and how to beat each one?

Brought to you by asshats to reelect AssClown to the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.

Yes but in this case I wanted a slightly different product. If I use content or ideas from someone, I'll cite them.

4 hours ago, SawzAll said:

Thanks bro.  I believe for the next phase, which is to include some sort of brief notes about the mechs in the campaign that the person will end up facing, I might want to include notes on some, like "the mechs in this mission have triple crimson rapture" or "dual sword mechs" etc. so that people who are building teams for this know whether to include hammer builds, etc.

really cool. 

Unlike Arena, which has a select few META builds we can use to climb the ranks, Campaign can be done by legit ANY reliable build that can counter the minions. Element-specific counter builds (let's say your mission has only heat minions) are very effective in this case. 

So, are you willing to show every single build that can be used in Campaign?

PS: We also use the massively popular Frantic builds for campign

3 hours ago, Yitaow11053 said:

Unlike Arena, which has a select few META builds we can use to climb the ranks, Campaign can be done by legit ANY reliable build that can counter the minions. Element-specific counter builds (let's say your mission has only heat minions) are very effective in this case. 

So, are you willing to show every single build that can be used in Campaign?

PS: We also use the massively popular Frantic builds for campign

I will not be showing every single build that can beat the campaign levels, as that would take forever.  I am thinking my advice will revolve around:

1) The types of enemies you meet (i.e. huggers probably necessitate hammer/shotgun type builds to keep them away)

2) Their weaknesses (i.e. something generic like "weak to physical" or whatever, based on their stats)

Because, like you said, campaigns can be done by anything, so there are likely many builds.

But as you get into the more difficult 3v3 stuff, you can't just use any build.  Indeed, I prefer to farm using all avatar boiler types, but those drop off in power after about 2v2 or 3v3 frozen abyss.

And mine will be more like generic advice, i.e. build like this if you want to farm the mission, not specific.  In this game, when you get specific, people pitch a fit and start arguing over specifics.

As well, if I give specific builds that work, I may take away someone's entertainment in figuring out how to beat those levels.

UPDATE: I am currently putting all the missions in the proper order, left to right.  You may want to click refresh the next couple times you surf to the link I provided.

UPDATE: Ok, mini-maps added and the whole thing should be more or less in the order of the missions from left to right.  Enjoy!

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)