Balitang Super Mechs - Heat Mechs Ambushing 2 Ships During A Clearing Operation

SolarisHK-CZ805

A clearing operation was held in the Arctic region, there were 2 vessels, one is trying to defend itself while small boats were attempting to draw the ship away from the region until 2 heat mechs jumped out of the water and attacked both ships.

It is said that both mechs were sent to intercept both ships as they had high explosives, though recent investigation states that no explosives were found.

As for the speedboats, the operators claimed that these ships were trespassing and have sent a signal to notify the navy.

Both mechs sustained rocket fire, and were forced to retreat, both ships sustained minor hull damage, and both are now currently docked in a nearby port. 

_73940126_021736791-1.png.00e093320aad67d2dc1fff2dd84108a0.png

Photo taken by a nearby helicopter.

Edited by SolarisHK (see edit history)

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

On 10/14/2022 at 8:34 AM, SolarisHK said:

A clearing operation was held in the Arctic region, there were 2 vessels, one is trying to defend itself while small boats were attempting to draw the ship away from the region until 2 heat mechs jumped out of the water and attacked both ships.

It is said that both mechs were sent to intercept both ships as they had high explosives, though recent investigation states that no explosives were found.

As for the speedboats, the operators claimed that these ships were trespassing and have sent a signal to notify the navy.

Both mechs sustained rocket fire, and were forced to retreat, both ships sustained minor hull damage, and both are now currently docked in a nearby port. 

_73940126_021736791-1.png.00e093320aad67d2dc1fff2dd84108a0.png

Photo taken by a nearby helicopter.

Lol I love this balitaf stuff