will supermech break my computear

fatarseoncrack

10 minutes ago, fatarseoncrack said:

i have dogshiet compoter but i wonder if it run suparmech my old computer broek so i canot play suparmech

HELP PLES I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARENTSimage.png.f39ba67a6e6b58963657e7c08cefacab.png

Hmm, Celeron is very old technology and predate the game if not wrong about the game. That mean it is not good to use since Celeron was like low performance set up for low budget families making the pc not suitable for this game at this point. even it is online game, will be bad for your pc. 

Sadly, this game does not have ways to help others between players because legal issues can come to the company. 😔 Every country has some rules to get some help.

4 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hmm, Celeron is very old technology and predate the game if not wrong about the game. That mean it is not good to use since Celeron was like low performance set up for low budget families making the pc not suitable for this game at this point. even it is online game, will be bad for your pc. 

Sadly, this game does not have ways to help others between players because legal issues can come to the company. 😔 Every country has some rules to get some help.

oooooo ok thanks u i wll buy new pc and play suprmech there 

i love anime women suii