Mid game heat mech “Hunchback”

VT0022-REC Sheepdog

Question

Recently, I’ve built an untested heat mech and I want to know what I should change-or-obtain on the BattleMech

the zarkares, massive lava feet, savagery, dual corrupt lights, flaming hammer, backstabbing protector, grapple, heat bomb, and teleport are all legendary or epic. Pretend that the 2nd heat engine is a dual heat module and the combined storage unit is an energy capsule unit. As for the cooling and regen modules, they’re epic

1BC95614-9AB6-4A79-BBC9-77F1E1969B43.thumb.jpeg.42800c276a5e748c1a42c80e834cc91b.jpeg

Edited by Spooder
Accidentally made forgot it was in the description (see edit history)

9 answers to this question

3 hours ago, BananaananaB said:

Maybe change torso to one that has more hp. Maybe add some hp plates

Yeah like windigo, if you don't want to use a prem one, or MPV. 

And you don't need 3 infinite use weapons,  you should have only upto 2,

Maybe change the savegery for a vandal, or change one if the malices for some other weapon, idk maybe the heat version of bunker shell( forgot the name lol), you could turn it into a cooling destroyer.

2 hours ago, Spooder said:

Recently, I’ve built an untested heat mech and I want to know what I should change-or-obtain on the BattleMech

the zarkares, massive lava feet, savagery, dual corrupt lights, flaming hammer, backstabbing protector, grapple, heat bomb, and teleport are all legendary or epic. Pretend that the 2nd heat engine is a dual heat module and the combined storage unit is an energy capsule unit. As for the cooling and regen modules, they’re epic

1BC95614-9AB6-4A79-BBC9-77F1E1969B43.thumb.jpeg.42800c276a5e748c1a42c80e834cc91b.jpeg

Maybe change torso to one that has more hp. Maybe add some hp plates

8 hours ago, Corvus said:

Yeah like windigo, if you don't want to use a prem one, or MPV. 

And you don't need 3 infinite use weapons,  you should have only upto 2,

Maybe change the savegery for a vandal, or change one if the malices for some other weapon, idk maybe the heat version of bunker shell( forgot the name lol), you could turn it into a cooling destroyer.

year old build (forgot to add the heat point)

160A5CA0-31E7-46F6-BE0D-CD2C64C79368.jpeg

Edited by Spooder (see edit history)