What to do with mech

Char

Question

Ok so I have a heat mech and I need advice on what to do I think adding sorrow to it would be good if I had a sorrow share anything you think would be good for my mech and I already know about modules and don't expect much because I'm rank 12 from them. This Mech Is Not Finished so don't be expecting a lot from it ok here it is:

Screenshot 2022-03-01 8.02.29 AM.png

Screenshot 2022-03-01 8.02.26 AM.png

4 answers to this question

44 minutes ago, Energy Boi said:

Ok so I have a heat mech and I need advice on what to do I think adding sorrow to it would be good if I had a sorrow share anything you think would be good for my mech and I already know about modules and don't expect much because I'm rank 12 from them. This Mech Is Not Finished so don't be expecting a lot from it ok here it is:

I reccomended to add a magma recoiler for preventing the opponent to camping at the first range .

Of course the module are isn't finished, maybe solve this problem as soon as possible, it is very handicapping.

Othewize i don't see another problem .

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, Electro said:

I reccomended to add a magma recoiler for preventing the opponent to camping at the first range .

Of course the module are isn't finished, maybe solve this problem as soon as possible, it is very handicapping.

Othewize i don't see another problem .

works good because recoil hit+corrupt light then burning shower and then magma recoiler :))

repeat cycle that works well with firefly drone

On 3/2/2022 at 1:37 PM, Energy Boi said:

Hey bro , i know what you need me to have this weapen !!!

- First you need to play mession and get 10 tekons in day . ( UP your level to 200 for have many weapen )

- Play raid every day to get tekons .

- Upgrade your base to 15 for buy power uinut ,that will help you for upgrade your weapen !!!

in your mechs :

- you need to have resistance ( energy - heat - phys ) .

- upgrade your drone to mythical 50 .

- upgrade leges 50 mythical .

- upgrade toros 50 mythical .

3 hours ago, Legendary Mech SM said:

upgrade leges 50 mythical

The legs is maybe one mistake to maxed it, it don't give so many stats ( only a few of hp and resist didn't increase with level for massive ) maybe only claw is a possibility for max it .