Dual This, Dual That

Canucklehead

Dual Frantics, Dual Heatbombs / Emp's......... Dual EMP's, are not that common, but the other two, are extremely annoying. Now I know, one might say, if your modules are upgraded, blah, blah, blah, you should be able to mitigate this damage better, but still, I think there should be modifiers, or weight increases, to discourage having two, of the aforementioned items. End of rant.

1 hour ago, Canucklehead said:

Dual Frantics, Dual Heatbombs / Emp's......... Dual EMP's, are not that common, but the other two, are extremely annoying. Now I know, one might say, if your modules are upgraded, blah, blah, blah, you should be able to mitigate this damage better, but still, I think there should be modifiers, or weight increases, to discourage having two, of the aforementioned items. End of rant.

Unfortunaly there is no real solution to this , increase their weight will reduce their effectiveness on it's own (and please never balance by increase the weights, it can ruin builds for many player beside these weapons are not that strong )

However reducing the weights and reducing their effects maybe seems more appropriate, okay you able to put 2 emp more easily but their effectiveness will be reduced and 3 emp equipped will discourage since you only have a maximum of 6 weapons ( for frantics you can only equip 2 ) .

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

if you had 2 edited-falcons that have range 1-1000 and did 10,000 dmg each, would you use dual edited-falcons?

ever heard of the idiom "the grass is always greener of the other side of the fence"?

it's called envy. will you consider how annoying it is for your enemy when you start using those builds? 

Edited by AftoKrator_ (see edit history)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt